El Rey del Mundo La Reina?

Still waiting for the pre-order to arrive. 

Guest Nekhyludov

I just smoked a pre-release. It has potential, and the quality is there but it's very young and rough in the second half. 

37 minutes ago, Hoepssa said:

It's easy to say they have aging potential, but it's hyped and not stellar.

LGC Suiza RE is better by  margins.

1562776367725.jpg

The awful things I’d do for a box of those!

Have these not hit the market yet or are they all sold?  Would like to grab a couple boxes...anyone know the rough price per box?

It's only 735£ or your left kidney.
will stick to my ERDM Grandes des Espana

861 pounds where I just checked - plus shipping ;)

I am getting a fiver from a split with a buddy but that’s probably it for me.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mt1 said:

Have these not hit the market yet or are they all sold?  Would like to grab a couple boxes...anyone know the rough price per box?

Yes they’re running like a wildfire - 735-895 £ depending on how posh the shop ?

• Thanks 1

They are expensive sticks, although not that much if you can get them at the lowest retail price and compare with other current REs. That being said, when I cracked open my box the smell was... intoxicating. I'm rarely surprised by the smell of a box of cigars nowadays, but these are extremely potent. Makes me think these might actually be pretty strong cigars, unlike most ERdMs.

• Like 1

Best price found £689 - special prerelease offer for friends and family....

These will appreciate quickly.

Lowest I've seen is 735£ and already sold out. Like the earlier comments said. Was very glad the box smelled as it did! Intoxicating is a good description. Not had the gall to break a box yet though to try one! Might have to grab a single too

13 hours ago, ha_banos said:

?? No ligero? How do you know!

?

ELEGANT COMPLEXITY – With the La Reina composing such a thin and long shape, it takes a true artist to know how to roll to ensure there's enough air for a smoker to enjoy. Thin cigars are more likely to face ‘plug’ issues. Due to the sweet and light aromas, the La Reina Cigar is ideal as a morning smoke – a marvellous delight to enjoy before starting your day. The cigar is rolled without Ligero leaves to remove nicotine strength.

https://www.egmcigars.com/blogs/the-cuban-cigars-blog-by-egm-cigars/new-uk-regional-el-rey-del-mundo-la-reina-cigar

FWIW.....

• Like 1