dimorphous expressions about your cigars?

So we've all heard either mothers of grandmothers say (about babies)  "oohh I could just eat you all up"

Apparently these 'dimorphous expressions' or feelings are positive indicators that you simply care or feel very positive about whatever it is you're talking about.    I goes without saying that this is pretty obvious,  and if we genuinely thought their were baby cannibals out there they would be locked up quick smart. 

I was smoking a PLMC today, and it was golden, just wonderful every puff was burnt caramel, salt, light leather, and buttered popcorn.   Anyway, I noticed some part of my brain was saying

Brain-     "eat that cigar"

Me-        "but I don't want to,  it would be awful"

Brain-     "less of the smart mouth, get it eaten"

Thankfully it was enjoyed by smoking, and not knife and fork.............but it made me think,   any FOH out there had dimorphous feelings about your cigars?   ever opened an oily box of BRC and though hmmm just a little drizzle of peppercorn sauce and down the hatch?

It's crazy I know......but apparently it's a real thing 

devil-and-angel-on-shoulders-pop-art-vector-18116553.jpg

• Like 1

Monte 5s every time! They're just like little chocolate biscuits ready to be scoffed. It's a thought I've had every time I open a box. So far I've resisted... so far...

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

• Haha 1

** I could just dive butt naked into the slew of Habanos I have and snow angel to blessed bliss and beyond! :daydream:  :cigar: :drool:

• Haha 1

My dusky beauties. Firm, slim, silky, smooth. Feel great in the hands and smell and taste intoxicating.
Have I ever had dimorphous feelings about my cigars? ... ummm.... no?! Honest?! :lookaround:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, IanMcLean68 said:

My dusky beauties. Firm, slim, silky, smooth. Feel great in the hands and smell and taste intoxicating.
Have I ever had dimorphous feelings about my cigars? ... ummm.... no?! Honest?! :lookaround:

OY7LpN.gif

• Haha 1

smoking a great stick with up front flavour profiles makes me hit the cupboard for said taste. I was smoking a Sancho Panza Non Plus and wanted more sea salt, so I hit the liquor cabinet, got my saltiest scotch (Talisker 10 y o ) and BOOM hahahaha

• Like 1