Upmann Connie A V's Connie B

Upmann Connie A V's Connie B.....I love them both. I mean....I really love them both :cigar:

Can I get members take on the similarities and differences between them?

I was asked by a member and have responded but your input is just as valuable as mine :thumbsup:

Some thoughts in this thread:

I found the handful of Connie Bs I've had significantly milder than the several boxes of As I've had. Have no desire to spend any coin on the B. I'll also always take a 52 RG over 54. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Upmann Connie A V's Connie B.....I love them both. I mean....I really love them both :cigar:

Can I get members take on the similarities and differences between them?

I was asked by a member and have responded but your input is just as valuable as mine :thumbsup:

Pres,

What is your viewpoint on the similarities and differences between the two since you like them both?

They both scream Upmann.  The Connie A is fuller in body with some vibrant nut/coffee/nougat notes. 

I prefer the B. 

Just a touch higher element of class. Love the cake and coffee spine. There are a myriad of flavours (cocoa/toffee) playing off that spine. 

Sir Winston meets Siglo VI

• Like 2

2 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Sir Winston meets Siglo VI

So basically Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley have a baby? 

A requires some time

B really just impresses from the get go

*However it is apparent that B is a more modern blend and the A is, to me, more ‘traditional’. The A is a cigar that’s very true to its Cuban roots and probably require some rest before hitting full stride while the B is blended for the modern ‘instant gratification’ era. *

I feel B is a little fuller bodied, a little punchier, a little juicier.

A is more cream, dark nuts

Not smoked an A yet ... really need to. But the B was great right out the gate. It is full of typical Upmann flavours and for a cigar that is still young surprisingly didn't have too much roughness. I know the forum doesn't like the RG but it is a tasty cigar.