WINNER & RESULT ANNOUNCED!! 50/50 FOH's Weekly Poll Comp: #5

50/50 Poll #5  

129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Among my friends and relatives in Malaysia, not a single one has an Apple product. They all use Samsung mobiles/tablets, Huawei mobiles and PC laptops. Now head on down to Singapore, and it is a different story. A mix of Android and Apple, with Crackberry thrown in the mix too.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apple. Because it’s fun to see half of you get sooo annoyed with my choice. 

Thanks for the congrats ladies and gents. But as this forum is about sharing the love for cigars I’ve decided to give somebody else the chance to enjoy these cigars (and I’ve honestly got enough

Since I'm being forced into this binary decision, I'm compelled to choose PC (because I'm a logical and rational human being). How would I prefer to answer?  

8 hours ago, MoeFOH said:

This poll surprised me! I thought Apple would be in the minority, perhaps by some margin. Instead, a 65-55 result in Apple's favour! Great to read all the pros & cons as to why... Overall, a very interesting 50/50... :yes:

To the random winner of an El Pres sampler... that goes to @SokaKiel !!

Congrats! :party: (Please PM your details to @First Lady so Lise can dispatch your prize)

Thanks to all who participated! Stay tuned for the next 50/50, posting today. :thumbsup:

What what? Thanks soooo much FoH!? How is this even possible?

You might want to check your program that draws “random” winners! This is the second time that I win at this competition in four weeks!

Believe me, I’ll have a hard time to explain to my wife how I could “win” at this again?

The last price just arrived a few days ago, but I’m on a business trip so will only be able to post them when I’m back home in a few weeks!

Cheers, Leif

• Like 2

Thanks for the congrats ladies and gents.

But as this forum is about sharing the love for cigars I’ve decided to give somebody else the chance to enjoy these cigars (and I’ve honestly got enough smokes for years?).

Lisa has informed Steve and they’ll soon draw another winner. So fingers crossed for all of you!

My wife had a look into the package from the April draw yesterday, big thanks to @El Presidente and team for the Upmann Mag54 and what I think was a Cohiba Medio Siglo!

Cheers, Leif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1