I have this neighbor...

I’d go about it two ways if that happened to me.  If the guy seemed like he might become a friend, I’d gift him a 3-pack cigar travel case.  If not, I’d let it slide.  Pants pocket is weird, though. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, nino said:

Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't get it but : Why would the wrapper be destroyed or "shredded" and the cigar unsmokeable from carrying it in his shirtpocket ( that is what I assume he did, nobody smart enough would carry a cigar in his pantspocket ) ....

Nope...pants....think sweatpants.

20 hours ago, nino said:

Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't get it but : Why would the wrapper be destroyed or "shredded" and the cigar unsmokeable from carrying it in his shirtpocket ( that is what I assume he did, nobody smart enough would carry a cigar in his pantspocket ) ....

Friction. While in some endeavours friction can lead to good thing, in others too much of it can be downright painful. ?

*I believe in paying attention to the tip of the iceberg. And I don't do well with what I believe is an unnecessary insult. However, depending on your patience and perspective level - my brother-in-law keeps his pipes handy to put destroyed but great cigars into the bowl, a little at a time, in order to keep from letting it go to waste, and smoking it that way. We leave it to your judgement and how to deal with this situation. 

On 4/29/2019 at 10:22 AM, SigmundChurchill said:

If that is the way he carries around cigars, Taco Bell might be considered fine dining to him.

... be sure and squirt El Diablo sauce in his eyes while getting it on her Gucci bag! Happy now!!! ?

-the Pig

• Like 1

23 hours ago, HDGSN said:

I’d go about it two ways if that happened to me.  If the guy seemed like he might become a friend, I’d gift him a 3-pack cigar travel case.  If not, I’d let it slide.  Pants pocket is weird, though. 

Agree...

everyone needs a mentor if there’s value in a relationship.