Cuaba Salomones vs Distinguidos

18 hours ago, rabidraccoon said:

Had my first Cuaba last night - a Salomon. Like I had read here it was one dimensional but like an absolutely delicious salty peanut butter pie. How do the Distinguidos compare? 

Interesting. The Cuaba Salomon doesn't get much love.

8 hours ago, rabidraccoon said:

Awesome, that’s good to hear. Got a 10 count box on the way

Distinguidos are the ones I have bought the most of.  I am fan of the larger Cuaba cigars.  I find them to be high quality and well constructed.  Those big boy cigars shouldn't be so strong and the Cuaba's aren't yet have some richness to them.  They're hoot to smoke.  Too bad the Diadema's aren't around any longer.  Habanos needs one Diadema in production!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

Distinguidos are the ones I have bought the most of.  I am fan of the larger Cuaba cigars.  I find them to be high quality and well constructed.  Those big boy cigars shouldn't be so strong and the Cuaba's aren't yet have some richness to them.  They're hoot to smoke.  Too bad the Diadema's aren't around any longer.  Habanos needs one Diadema in production!

For sure, that was one hell of a cigar to smoke. I had never experienced a cigar that was so much like one dessert (peanut butter pie) except maybe some Partagas Maduro that were like brownies for me.

• 4 weeks later...

The divinos are just too damn small, with the taper they end up just to difficult to smoke at that size unless your just smoking the first 1/4 inch. Haven't had the traditonals, but the exclusivos are a good size but so far haven't impressed me much. The Distinguidos have been my favorite, haven't had the Salomon, but I like them enough I've started stocking up on them.