RyJ Short Churchill MSA MAY 18 (RyJRW)

6 hours ago, dominattorney said:

I need to try that oj pairing 

It is a great pairing and has opened up my taste buds!

Glad you are enjoying them!  I had one last week, first half was excellent, light, nutty, a hint of cherry or some ripe fruit.  Then at the half way point it tunneled so bad, so fast, couldn't be saved.  It had a very nice light draw, so I guess it was just underfilled.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, slowsmoke said:

Glad you are enjoying them!  I had one last week, first half was excellent, light, nutty, a hint of cherry or some ripe fruit.  Then at the half way point it tunneled so bad, so fast, couldn't be saved.  It had a very nice light draw, so I guess it was just underfilled.  

That's too bad.  This one burned great all the way.  True, this had a wide open draw. I smoked it very very slowly and it lasted a good 50 mins.  It was just one of those perfect cigar days, low humidity, not breezy, everything working just right. 

5 minutes ago, MaxwellM said:

just picked up some from 24:24!  I'm going to try a young one right off the bat, but whats the optimal age for these would you say?

I've never had any older than this 2018.  Some years no doubt, but why not smoke one every month or so, by 6 months you'll be rewarded with some really great tasting cigars.  

• Thanks 1