Punch Regios de Punch EL2017 (PQDRW)

Review was much enjoyed. Curious about this line: “Such smells case have genital gloves from tender suede skin (at Polish lajka/lojka)” My guess at translation was: the scent of the leather of a sheepskin condom? How did I do?

I need to find other words.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Nice review.    In fact, I always like your reviews.  Very insightful.    I have several boxes of these. I love the size and smoking time.  I have found, however, that of the 6 or 7 i’ve had from the first open box that all but one was underfilled.  Frustrating in a regular production cigar, but doubly so in a EL where you would think extra attention was given to “get it perfect”.  

How did you find either of yours with regard to construction overall (aside from what was mentioned already and especially the fill?  

• Like 1

Nice review.    In fact, I always like your reviews.  Very insightful.    I have several boxes of these. I love the size and smoking time.  I have found, however, that of the 6 or 7 i’ve had from the first open box that all but one was underfilled.  Frustrating in a regular production cigar, but doubly so in a EL where you would think extra attention was given to “get it perfect”.  

How did you find either of yours with regard to construction overall (aside from what was mentioned already and especially the fill?  

Thank you

Unfortunately defective Limitadas are not uncommon. Many Cohiba Talisman, sold in Russia were with tunnels and not enough filler. My Cuban friends tell me that Limitadas are often rolled at the secondary factories. Also, allegedly, a good tobacco steal, instead lay spoofing or put not enough of filler.

As for the Regios de Punch, I have no claims to the construction, despite the fact that it was the remains of what was not taken by other buyers.

• Like 1

Thanks for the review. I’ve smoked 2 of these from a box I have opened. The first I had to throw away as it was plugged so badly it was not smokable. Fortunately the 2nd was of better construction and a good experience.

• Like 1