NYC Cigar Lounge

Visiting NYC this Friday. I am sad to learn that my favorite cigar lounge Wall Street Humidor has recently closed down. 

I am wondering if anyone has other cigar lounge recommendations? If close to Line 1 that would be a plus

Cigar Inn = Casa de Montecristo. Great spot. 2 locations. I like the 2nd Ave location personally. Chill atmosphere. They charge a cutting fee if you want to bring your own smokes. I prefer to buy a cheapo that I can give away. The NC selection is excellent so i wouldnt bother bringing a smoke.

Carnegie Club. Bring your own smokes. They say they charge a cutting fee but as long as your drinking, youre good. Dress nice and bring your wallet. I love this place and you should go at least once. Maybe have dinner at Rue 57 before you go. :)

ENJOY!

• Thanks 1

I’m new here...wanted chime in and say agree completely on Carnegie club. Very nice place with good drinks and a very nice smoking environment. Great time talking with ppl, including one fellow who gave me a beautiful Ramon allones and gave us an excellent dinner recommendation.

it isn’t cheap, but it’s NYC.

• Like 1

Just want to chime in on Hudson Bar and Books. It’s actually one of my favorite places to go and you CAN bring your own. They just charge you a cutting fee.

It’s a small cozy place especially on a cold night with a great bar and bartender. Sit at the bar and they will chat with you.

3 hours ago, HoyoFan said:

Just want to chime in on Hudson Bar and Books. It’s actually one of my favorite places to go and you CAN bring your own. They just charge you a cutting fee.

It’s a small cozy place especially on a cold night with a great bar and bartender. Sit at the bar and they will chat with you.

You know....I always forget about this place. Have to check it out one day. ??

Agree on Carnegie's and Hudson B&B.

Lexington Bar and Books on the UES is not bad either. A bit snootier but certainly not as crowded as Hudson gets.

Merchant's used to be great, went downhill and now I hear it's a cigarette bar called Sugar East - not sure cigars are even allowed anymore :(

On 12/26/2018 at 9:10 PM, Blackham said:

Visiting NYC this Friday. I am sad to learn that my favorite cigar lounge Wall Street Humidor has recently closed down. 

I am wondering if anyone has other cigar lounge recommendations? If close to Line 1 that would be a plus

I loved Wall Street Humidor.  They usually had a few under the table Habanos for sale for those in the know, and a real friendly and cozy place.

I would recommend the Club Macanudo, but only because it's the only other place I've been in NYC aside from the WSH.  Great food and good company there. Not cheap tho.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blackham said:

Ended up @ Carnegie's because it is opened earlier, will visit Hudson later this weekend if I have a chance. Thanks everyone for your suggestions

20181228_144745.jpg

Enjoy. I wouldve joined you but i just had some dental work done. No cigars for a bit. Have fun.