Where do you keep your RH/Temps?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

62%/70F

...sounds about right! I have been doing some tests on non temperature controlled, sealed and actively humidified humidors for some time. This is a bad idea for net rH positive environments, but

I went back to 65 to 66 rh at 70 df....to me the cigars have more flavor then when I had them at 61 to 62rh at 70 df.... Just works for me.. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, hunterbeav said:

100h34c7675e2f547bfc3451a8c725a092fa.jpg9bccfeb495d80eccd995246fbcf9f741.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yeah they really are a great unit... I’m using 1 1/2 pounds of heartfelt beads broken down into 3 mesh bags which is about double the recommended amount. Super quick recovery times...

• Like 1

My desktop stays right at 68 degrees Fahrenheit and 72 percent humidity. I prefer my sticks to be a little more squishy than others. Just a preference I suppose. I generally buy fivers off folks to stock my small unit. It only hold about 75 or so sticks.

I keep my rh around 65-66, but temp fluctuates anywhere between 64 - 69 degrees.  My small cabinet is in my basement where it's generally cool, about 65 degrees, but when you go down and turn the lights and plasma TV on to watch a game or movie, the room warms up quite a bit in a couple of hours.

On 12/26/2018 at 9:09 PM, crking3 said:

Do you run ac? I’ve found that my friends who live in the south like South Carolina for example rarely use ac ..... my one friends house is like 80 in the summer it’s unbearable lol

So sorry for the delay in responding...........yes, my ac runs 85% of the year. I keep the house between 72-74. Yeah that sounds rough 80 degrees and no ac running. I don’t know how my buddy’s sister, brother and mother live in Havana without ac. Thats crazy. It not like they can’t have one put in the windows. They just don’t care and I guess your body gets use to it. Me, I’ve been in a Florida 30 years now from NYC and when I go up north in the winter no matter what I am ALWAYS freezing! Can’t handle the cold. I guess your blood thins out down here.