Aristocrat Humidor Shopping

10 minutes ago, golf4less said:
Stopped in and talked to Bob on Friday, very nice man, placed my order and gave him a deposit. Below are the details, with a 12-14 week completion time frame.

Aristocrat M  w/digital Set & Forget humidification
Dimensions: 39 1/2" w x 19" d x 40"high  (crown top/dx curved base molding))
Case:  36" wide x 17" deep x 40" high (includes doors)
Natural Cherry
Quilted Maple Inlay Top
Crown Molding
DX external drawer/accessories
Bevel Glass Doors
1 ea internal drawer/loose cigars
2 ea full extension shelves
DX curved base molding
Lock & keys/doors
Bronze Hardware

Congratulations on your purchase....the wait will be worth it.....

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is being delivered from Bob on Thursday of this week.  I ordered June 25th. 

Make more room if you can and go as large as possible, but whichever you choose, you will love it....Highly recommend pull out shelves, glad I have them.  Mine is a M+ THC. Have tinkered with the idea

On 10/31/2018 at 12:55 AM, golf4less said:
Stopped in and talked to Bob on Friday, very nice man, placed my order and gave him a deposit. Below are the details, with a 12-14 week completion time frame.

Aristocrat M  w/digital Set & Forget humidification
Dimensions: 39 1/2" w x 19" d x 40"high  (crown top/dx curved base molding))
Case:  36" wide x 17" deep x 40" high (includes doors)
Natural Cherry
Quilted Maple Inlay Top
Crown Molding
DX external drawer/accessories
Bevel Glass Doors
1 ea internal drawer/loose cigars
2 ea full extension shelves
DX curved base molding
Lock & keys/doors
Bronze Hardware

Nice choice. But wow, you flew to Texas to meet him before you gave a deposit? 

4 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Nice choice. But wow, you flew to Texas to meet him before you gave a deposit? 

My son moved to Dallas for a job in June and we planned this trip to visit him. While I was looking at the Aristocrat website, I noticed that they where located in Dallas and figured I could go check out his shop and talk with Bob about the different options and I am so glad I did. After talking about where the unit would be place, he suggested the DX curved base mold and made we aware of the beveled glass and quilted maple inlay option. Well worth the 30 minute drive.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2018 at 2:55 PM, mtapia3 said:

Yeah that’s what Mr Staebell explained to me. I think he said the cooling unit will last 3-4 years with glass and 5-6 years with wood. And the cooling unit cost around $600 to replace I think he said. 

Bob knows his stuff, but I've got one of his cooled units that's a decade old and is still working great.  The hygro did go back to the manufacturer for calibration, but that, water, and wicks are all that's been required to keep things running wonderfully.

One data point - B.B.S.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, mtapia3 said:

Happy New Year to me! After 12 weeks of wait time, my beautiful Aristocrat M Plus 48 25D with THC has arrived! Mr. Staebell does amazing work and his humidors are worth the cost. I will post follow up pics once I get everything settled in. 2EC67EA4-8C57-43F2-81F1-454121E65AD8.thumb.jpeg.9144d2ba301800313444d884e97fb052.jpeg

Congratulations, great looking humidor. Mine should be shipping in 7-10 days. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mtapia3 said:

Happy New Year to me! After 12 weeks of wait time, my beautiful Aristocrat M Plus 48 25D with THC has arrived! Mr. Staebell does amazing work and his humidors are worth the cost. I will post follow up pics once I get everything settled in. 2EC67EA4-8C57-43F2-81F1-454121E65AD8.thumb.jpeg.9144d2ba301800313444d884e97fb052.jpeg

Congratulations....you are going to love it!!! I've had my Aristocrat for a little over 2years, no problems. According to your location, there is a learning curve with keeping humidity levels where you want them. Not the humidors fault, just environmental and seasonal conditions.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hutch said:

1B069795-1941-4AFF-B88B-F53790570FC1.thumb.jpeg.f2d7cfc8ea60e2baf6de8ee7a1884953.jpeg

“My cigar stash indicates a very optimistic view of my life expectancy”

Awesome collection and I now have a better appreciation of the above quote ?

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 7:46 PM, mtapia3 said:

How much costs that kind of humidor?

53 minutes ago, mtapia3 said:

This particular set up with shipping ran me almost $3800. Without the temperature control it would’ve been around $1000 cheaper. Prices vary depending on which options and add-ons you choose. In my opinion they are worth every penny. 

Is shipping inclusive in the price? Is it delivered in a cardboard and wood crate? 

24 minutes ago, NYgarman said:

Is shipping inclusive in the price? Is it delivered in a cardboard and wood crate? 

Shipping is extra- for mine to PA is was 300 for standard freight( to your door)  I paid 250 extra for White glove delivery which is where you want it in the house and all packing material removed.  With what a large one weighs well worth it. 

On 1/18/2019 at 5:00 PM, Derboesekoenig said:

Allegedly, he is retiring. Can't confirm, however. 

Yep. According to his website no more humidor building. Nooooooo. Was just getting ready to order one.