Your Superbowl FBC Planning?

Your Superbowl  FBC  Planning?

FBC?     Food, Booze, cigars of course :spotlight:

We will a superbowl pic and review weekend coming up over the weekend however what does your Superbowl planning entail? 

have you planned it out...have you picked your cigar/cigars? Prior year pics?

One of the great sporting weekends!

My food will be chili with keto cornbread, booze with either be whiskey, single malt, or beer. Cigar (if its warm enough) will be one of the '07 Mag46 I just picked up. Can't wait. What about you @El Presidente??

I head over to my buddy's place every year.  We have several flavors of hot wings, strombolis, pizza, hoagies, and most finger foods.  Beers will be consumed although in moderation as I have an early flight the next morning.  There will be both a pregame and post game cigar.  Pregame will probably be the new Quai d'Orsay 54 which I haven't tried yet.  Post game will depend on the outcome of the game.  Either way it will be a nice cigar, if its a loss, probably a Trini Vigia which I've been really enjoying lately, if it's a win, then a celebration cigar is in order, perhaps a Monte 80.  Just glad to be able to root for my team in the game.

Go Birds!!!

• Like 2

Keeping it simple this year food wise as I'm staying home and watching the game with the family.  Cigar is going to be dependant on if the Eagles can pull out a victory.  80s Monte on deck of they win, something not so good if they lose.  Fly Eagles Fly!

Still pissed off. I'm a soar loser. Probably won't watch the game. But it's not all bad news, I'll be packing up the rig to head south for the rest of the winter. I have to get out of this freeking icebox.

EVEN FROSTY HAS HIS LIMITS.

Having a little soiree at the house. Beverages will be my own homebrewed ales. I have a IPA, Porter, Red Ale and Rye Pale Ale on tap. I am grilling tri tips and shrimp skewers with baked potatoes. I got a PC sampler from the prez last week...thinking I will have 1 or 2 of those. Trini Coloniales and Monte 4?

• Like 2

Off to Cabo San Lucas tomorrow for my buddies bachelor/stag party! PSD4 and Monte 4's are packed for the trip, I may pickup a regional at J&J's for Super Bowl Sunday. Staying at the Riu Palace which has a sports bar where the tequila and Dos Equis will most definitely be flowing, pair that with a drunken street taco and we're having one hell of a day! Interested to see if they have Talisman (cue glasstop beach joke) not to buy but just curious what the price will be with the high tobacco tax in Mexico. 

Homemade Pizza, wings (that I cook from scratch at home with my own hot seasoning and blue cheese dip) - along with a plethora of micro-brew pints.

Sticks : probably 3,  trini fundy / monte2 / punch punch

Beer, whiskey, bbq wings and a nice fat steak should do the trick for me. On deck will be a HUPC to start it off and perhaps a Monty 80 after the Pats win. I haven’t had one yet and need a baseline so would be as good a time as any. 

If you would like to now all join me in a song...

Party is at our house. Planning started weeks ago!

Food:

Burgers: I grind up my own ribeyes so there's extra fat content and cook them smash-style on a super hot cast iron griddle on the grill. Thin and crispy with tons of onions and soft buns.

Buffalo Wings: grilled crispy on the grill with extra vinegary buffalo wing sauce.

Chicken Cheese Steaks. Love cheesesteaks.

Chili: starting on that today. Short rib, oxtail, and sirloin, NO BEANS!

Pork Tenderloin Meatballs in homemade red sauce: I am on a diet into my 39th birthday in two weeks and trying to eat clean.....these are my go to. Make them w tons of chile peppers and onions.

Seven Layer Dip: good accompaniment to the chili. Once-a-year menu item. I friggin love seven layer dip.

Booze:

Lots of rose champagne for the Mrs and the ladies, lots of beer for the guys. Stella and Presidente (keep it simple). Since a few of my guests are Venezuelan and love rum I'll put out a bottle of Diplomatico Ambassador and three guys will take it down in an hour (the wives love that).

Cigars:

Only three of my guests smoke cigars. I already loaded my two desktop humidors out in our common area with some really good and varied stuff, I have a Cuban box and a Dominican box (which is effectively an Opus X box). They can grab whatever they want. One guy I would bet my life goes right for the Behike 54. There's one at every party.

I hope everyone enjoys the day, let's hope for a good game. I am a Jets fan so I'm going for the Eagles. Cheers!