New Partagas Maduro

40 by 145? What size is that? closest to a Cremas it would seem. Wow..a skinny Partagas Maduro? Sounds great! Something has to be wrong...!

Edit: Really close to the size of the Culebras..hmmmm...interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, zeedubbya said:

40 by 145? What size is that? closest to a Cremas it would seem. Wow..a skinny Partagas Maduro? Sounds great! Something has to be wrong...!

Edit: Really close to the size of the Culebras..hmmmm...interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The info I got is that this size name is "Maduro 3".

So vitola de galera and vitola de salida is Maduro 3.

Hell yeah, a thin corona Partagas maduro is such a great idea. Hard to believe they're actually coming out with one. Now if only they price it like the super partagas! :lol:

The short piramides is not is not going to be something I'm interested in assuming it follows trend and there's a big cost premium on girth. Of course if it's similar to the RyJ wides in both esteem and price I may change my tune

The No.3 certainly sounds interesting, the short pyramides not so much for me at least. I'm just glad HSA haven't given up on thinner RGs in regular production.

I haven't tried the Maduro No.1, but if the No.3 is sensibly priced I would definitely be interested.

Apologies to all the people who actually like Cuban Maduros.

What Eric meant to say was 
"Cuban Maduro are not to my taste"

Are you saying he is now taking a little break from the forum? ;)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Break?! He has been a troll quite obviously. Stirring up shit and avoiding getting involved in a true debate. Perhaps someone hijacked his account, as his first posts appeared much more decent and less bragging. Then after a break of over a year, suddenly coming back borderline....

Going to have to wait for pricing to decide, but that culebras-sized one sounds interesting. Would punt on a box for less than $250. I'm worried that's a pipe dream.

• 1 year later...