ITALIAN Regional Release

58 minutes ago, madandana said:

Hope there are still some on the shelf in June.

I wish our trips were lined up, Mike.  Sure would be great to meet up with you and Dana.  I'll try to leave something on the shelves for you.

• Like 2

Italian regionals are the only ones that REALLY stood out to me.  The punch I had years ago was a top 5 cigar for sure.  

I never see them on vendors sites.  If anyone knows where I could score any Italian re, please pm me.  I'd be forever in your debt. 

• Like 2

Cool beans Mr. Japan.  Thanks for the heads up.  By the looks of your bio. I would guess you are located at the

Air Base north of Milan.

Saw a price of 120 euro shipped to Germany with minimum order of 5 boxes already - not cheap, considering actual shipping cost would run like 10 euro total :/

• Like 1

10 hours ago, stogieluver said:

I'll be in Italy in a little over a month & will probably try pick up some of these as well as the Capuletos. 

Where will you be in Italy ? 15-18 June there is AMICIgar event on Amalfi Coast..if you are around....give a call.

11 hours ago, Mr. Japan said:

Where will you be in Italy ? 15-18 June there is AMICIgar event on Amalfi Coast..if you are around....give a call.

I'll be in Rome, Florence,& Venice, with side trips along the way. Middle two weeks in May.  Thanks for the invitation. Wish we were going to be there at that time. 

Guest gorob23
12 hours ago, Mr. Japan said:

:rolleyes: I'll be bouncing around your neck of the woods, who is invited ?? 

Rob 

The ERDM Torpedos from 2008 was a major fail. Probably the poorest RE I've ever purchased.

Never had a chance to try them and looks like I dodged a bullet :)