LGC Inmensos?

The LGC Inmensos is a cigar that I've always wanted to try, but I got into the CC game a bit too late. Or so I thought. I found them on a vendor's site and am considering pulling the trigger on a box. They are a bit pricey, but not unreasonable as they now have 4 years on them. Does anyone have any feedback on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple of really good reviews of these if you search.  I've been debating pulling the trigger for a while on these sticks. They sound pretty good, but the ring gauge turns me off.

The few I've had were nothing special. 2013-2014 production smoked late 2016. Not one of the strongest LCDH releases IMO, but some do like them very much. I haven't heard anything truly great about them. They are also a bit large for me as a Sublime vitola. They are kind of the silent LCDHs along with the Boli Libertador which I've also found good but not great, and also a bit large for me as a Sublime.

Too big for me, in light of the loose construction and poor flavors I have found, not worth the cost.

The fact that they are still offered after all that time is a sign..............

save up for the MdO #2

• Like 2

2 hours ago, garbandz said:

Too big for me, in light of the loose construction and poor flavors I have found, not worth the cost.

The fact that they are still offered after all that time is a sign..............

save up for the MdO #2

... or start hunting for the Tainos ....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
How late of codes have you guys seen? I am used to plus a few years from 2010 but saw recently what a 2014 code. Possible? Probable?

They are made every year, like almost all LCDH releases. I've seen 2015 BD.

I had a box from 2012 and one from 2014. I have one left from each box. The 2014's were a little better but both were...meh....and the huge size means just more meh...