Alien Mysteries

I am pretty sure that Aliens have  ensconced themselves in Havana factories at the quality control level.

8 boxes this trip had the "tetris" messaging. Different factories, different cigars,  different years. The one thing of note is that it is becoming more prevalent.. 

I once thought it to be simple incompetence but now I am not too sure :thinking:

It ranks right up there with the great mysteries of planet earth. 

Pyramids.jpg

Stonehenge.jpeg

Keith Richards.jpg

Tetrus.jpg

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, SignalJoe said:

I must admit that if I received those I would be scratching my head as well.  Just another case of Cuba being Cuba?  

Check the box date if its APR....maybe Cuba are also in on the April Fools Day shenanigans...? TIC

• Like 1

I'd like to add that we've pretty much sorted most of the mystery behind the pyramids and Stonehenge.  Probably a simple explanation for the cigars, too.  As for Mr. Richards, I'm afraid that mystery lies beyond the scope and breadth of the human mind.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, wabashcr said:

I'd like to add that we've pretty much sorted most of the mystery behind the pyramids and Stonehenge.  Probably a simple explanation for the cigars, too.  As for Mr. Richards, I'm afraid that mystery lies beyond the scope and breadth of the human mind.

Well I don't know about Stonehenge, but the great pyramid is still quite the mystery.

- 2.5 million blocks, all custom cut in various shapes and sizes (they're not all the same size and shape).

- 20 years to build it

- working 24 hours a day, means one multi-ton (some over 20) block perfectly set every 3 1/2 minutes (no mortar).

- the quarry is over 100 miles away

- using basic "caveman" tools

Even if it took 40 years - that's a whopping 7 minutes to set each block.

Nope, not solved.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

Wrong thread - this should be in the Glad Rags for Blokes Comp.

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

Good thinking!