Current Humidor State

What state is it in? Let us know and we'll be right over.

Great collection. When did you start buying boxes?

Thanks, I started I believe around 1999. I think the last time I purchased anything new was in 2013. Picked up a few boxes from Rob.

Thanks, I started I believe around 1999. I think the last time I purchased anything new was in 2013. Picked up a few boxes from Rob.

Cool. I also started in 1999 when my aunt brought me some RJ Churchills from Cuba.

Again great collection.

• Like 1

Aside from the collection, nice looking humidor. Aristocrat? Are the drawers a veneer or stained?

• Like 1

Aside from the collection, nice looking humidor. Aristocrat? Are the drawers a veneer or stained?

Yes, it is an Aristocrat. Bob does a great job. The drawers are actually cedar. For some reason they look dark in the picture. Not nearly as dark in person.

Very nice!

I do have a question, I noticed your top shelf, and I was always told not to stand up the cigars, and that I should always have the cigars laying down. Is that a Myth?

• Like 1

Very nice!

I do have a question, I noticed your top shelf, and I was always told not to stand up the cigars, and that I should always have the cigars laying down. Is that a Myth?

The reason for them standing up is due to space. This was the only way to get all of the boxes to fit. I figured that cigars that come in glass jars are standing up, then it shouldn't be an issue. The only issue is that I need to be very careful when moving the boxes as to not damage the foot of the cigar. This is just my reasoning and I could be wrong.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hahah, your humidor is in mostly alphabetical order! My inner OCD loves it !! spotlight.gif

OH MY GOD! It is. I promise you I didn't do that on purpose. I think I need some therapy. surprised.gifhelp.gif