Cohiba Robusto - Video Review (MUO MAY 14)

Ferrero

Hi FOH,

Latest review is live! Have we reached perfection here?

Extremely jealous of anyone that was lucky enough to pick up a box of these CoRo's from MUO MAY 14.

Take a look at the review and post your comments below.

Enjoy!

Greg

• Like 3

Terrific review as always gents.

Wish I would have acted quicker on this weekends 24:48 as I suspect that the CoRo's have all been gobbled up

I wish i could afford CoRo's! Great review as usual gents

"If you don't touch Cohibas you're missing out!" Yes...spot on, gentlemen. I'm grateful I got in early on the recent 24:48 deal, but having taken the plunge on the previous week's Cohiba Piramides Extra box, I had to settle for the 5-pack sampler (as I stretched the weekly budget). But what is $AU160 for cigars this good?

That's something else...

I just acquired a pair of these Coro's from the same MUO box codes in a recent trade with another BOTL.

When I received them, I was floored with the cigars construction and aroma. The only other example

I can recall that remind me of these were the original pre-releases of the Cohiba Gran Reservas, The

cigars that came in small coffins of two that were given out at the Habanos Festival in Cuba.

I am sure Rob remembers these cigars when he was there? Well a few of these made it out of Havana and

an awesome BOTL sent me one as a gift. I just recall how smooth and fresh it smelled. The aroma was

perfect! I wound up smoking it at one of the infamous Shack Herfs and shared it with a few close friends.

Every single one of us had agreed ,it was one of the finest examples of a young Habanos we had

experienced. It was definitely the best Cohiba I had to date.

These CoRo's smell, feel and look EXACTLY like those Gran Reservas..If they smoke anything like those

cigars and what Rob and Ken have shared, anyone who smokes them are in for something

special.

• Like 2