Johnny O's fresh rolled

My friend Heath hooked me up with one of these sticks this morning. I must say it was my first fresh rolled experience. I always held back and had reservations about custom and fresh rolled cigars. This stick changed my mind. Very pleasant experience. I wanted to eat the stick it was so good. I will sum it up as this. If you like Reese's peanut butter cups you will like Johnny O's fresh rolled.

• Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing like Liga Flying Pigs.. J-O Flying Pigs are length of robusto Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50 Shades of Rusty Red

I'm pretty new to smoking cigars but I'm guessing you guys are talking about customs? If so were can one find them? As for now one of my best buddies (who is a cigar smoker too) is in Cuba and will be spending a couple of days in Havana, I guess it would be nice to give him some tips on where to find good customs there. Thanks!

I'm pretty new to smoking cigars but I'm guessing you guys are talking about customs? If so were can one find them? As for now one of my best buddies (who is a cigar smoker too) is in Cuba and will be spending a couple of days in Havana, I guess it would be nice to give him some tips on where to find good customs there. Thanks!

Rodrigo, Johnny is not in Cuba so your friend will not meet him but there are rollers in some hotels and LCDH's. Search here in the forum and you will find recent threads talking about them.

PM sent.

Rodrigo, Johnny is not in Cuba so your friend will not meet him but there are rollers in some hotels and LCDH's. Search here in the forum and you will find recent threads talking about them.

PM sent.

Thanks man! I already sent him some roller's names in Havana, I just didn't know from Johnny and from the things I read here I saw his cigars are really appreciated. Thanks for the answer. PM on the way!

• Like 1

I have a sampler resting in the humi, no robustos though. The only on I've smoked so far was a Mag47 and it was pretty good.

Damon

Will call you Damon from now on :-)

I've smoked his Belicosos, Flying Pigs and 1966's

All great after a bit of a rest

They're quite harsh and bitter after the first month or two of rolling but really open up after a couple of years rest

Thanks for the info

Bartolomeo has also mentioned the 1966. I figure I can't afford the Cohiba 1966, so maybe I pull the trigger on Johnny's 1966 :-). I told my friend Heath today that this stick kinda reminded me of the Cohibas I smoked in the 90's minus the major spice factor. These sticks are chocolate peanut butter bombs, with the twang of Cuba.

This

Pretty much Johnny's own exact recommendation.

I should have stated mine was had some humi time down, hit one harsh section in the final third but it finished like a good Cuban should. Left me wanting more.

It's hard for me to justify buying them because of this fact.

By the time they land down under they're usually at least 6 weeks old so I can't even enjoy one before stashing the rest.

I did try and smoke a flying pig that was around 5 months old... not an enjoyable experience

I have several hundred sticks that have just crossed the year mark and can't wait to see how they have progressed. I am fortunate to get them within a few weeks of rolling so I can smoke them fresh. Fresh is a whole different experience and I highly recommend trying it if you can.

• Like 1