Morning cigars just might be the best

I rarely give myself time in the morning for a smoke outside of visits to cuba and rarely in other vacations. This holiday season I've made it a ritual on my days off and it's a welcome respite. Time to focus, read, clear my head, listen to the waves, etc.

This morning, I'm Smoking one of my brother in laws creations (A Garcia) a petit corona with Cuban tobacco rolled in playa del carmen.

Enjoy your day.

2b0b6a4ce8670fa0b9327f90b2720d6f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I love having a morning smoke. On my way to work at 5:00 am when there is nobody else on the road I can drive

at a slower speed without an ahole on my tail for the 40 min. drive to work. Very relaxing before my work day gets

started.

Totally agree! I love a morning smoke with the paper or good book. It's a time when my world starts to slow down for a while and I can feel totally relaxed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta agree on morning cigars! I think in my case because that generally means that it's the weekend or I am on vacation:)

Having a fresh palate is great for choosing more subtle cigars too. If I am going to smoke something really special I like to smoke it in the morning or at lunch time.

I had a morning cigar the other day with just some coffee (black no sugar). 50 degrees outside, windows open the sun is shinning, low humidity, the kids are at school. Wow, very peaceful. I got a very warm buzzy feeling from smoking on an empty stomach. In the last inch I had this sudden urge to get a case of beer and go to the stadium. Then I realized there are no football games at 10am on monday morning. I guess I better have breakfast before I find myself tailgaiting in an empty parking lot. John

• Like 2

I rarely give myself time in the morning for a smoke outside of visits to cuba and rarely in other vacations. This holiday season I've made it a ritual on my days off and it's a welcome respite. Time to focus, read, clear my head, listen to the waves, etc.

This morning, I'm Smoking one of my brother in laws creations (A Garcia) a petit corona with Cuban tobacco rolled in playa del carmen.

Enjoy your day.

2b0b6a4ce8670fa0b9327f90b2720d6f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So what's the flavor profile of the Garcia? Good looking cigar!