Never tried

What are some cigars you are dying to try?

La Hoyo Des Dieux is #1 on my wish list. I have smoked lots of stuff out there but I just can't find the Dieux in Canada. I am currently in Saudi Arabia and in general most places have a better collection than back home. Still looking for the Dieux.

What about you?

What are some cigars you are dying to try?

La Hoyo Des Dieux is #1 on my wish list. I have smoked lots of stuff out there but I just can't find the Dieux in Canada. I am currently in Saudi Arabia and in general most places have a better collection than back home. Still looking for the Dieux.

What about you?

There are many i havn't tried. I want to get into PL a little bit more as I've only had a couple vitola's from this Marca. As far as Des Dieux, I've never had them either but just ordered a few singles from Rob as well as a few others. I'd give this a shot if I were you.

There are many i havn't tried. I want to get into PL a little bit more as I've only had a couple vitola's from this Marca. As far as Des Dieux, I've never had them either but just ordered a few singles from Rob as well as a few others. I'd give this a shot if I were you.

PL is on the list as well as I haven't tried any.

Still haven't had a Q'do Corona, VR Unico, or Dip 2...those are at the top of my list to try at the moment.

Nothing dying to try, but an aged (5 yr) Cohiba Lancero is on my list of wanna try. I have some CCE's and love them. The lancero is said to be even better.

-Dan

Sadly I suffer from a lack of self control and nothing stays on the list too long. I am not into buying aged cigars much and a recent foray doing so has not been all that enjoyable so I am safe there.

Montecristo 109 Mexican RE, and longing and dreaming to try one day! daydream.gif

Cohiba Gran Reserva, Cohiba Sublime and Cohiba Double Corona...simply due

to rarity and reliability of authenticity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X2 but damn..lol I think we can speak for a lot of people on here that have been longing for s chance to try the same as well

Montecristo 109 Mexican RE, and longing and dreaming to try one day! daydream.gif

Honestly save your money and grab two ed 54 for the same price.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

Never had a Cohiba. Have a Siglo IV resting and waiting. That's my celebratory cigar. Smoking it in about two weeks when we make the last payment on some money we owe the mother-in-law. Better be good. Who am I kidding, I know I will be happy regardless.

I have yet to smoke a Monte petit edmundo. I was given a pair from a great BOTL so that will be fixed this week sometime.

I'd really like to try an old La Escepcion some day, and so many other DC'd brands & vitolas, but I feel very fortunate to have tried what I have so far.