HAVANAFEST 2014. Thank You.

El Presidente

Thanks to our fearless leader. So much fun was had and the trip was run smoothly. We didn't notice a ripple along the way.I'm sure challenges popped up but were handled without issue.Everyone was always friendly and helpful even to a couple on nubs who were just in awe of being in Cuba and in the presents of such great people.

Thanks Pres for making this possible, one of the great experiences of my life.

Incredible group of people, amazing adventures and minimal challenges (like telecommunications).

Nothing like seeing Cuba Rob's way!

Great to finally meet someone in person that I have corresponded with for the last 5 years over the web and phone, thanks Rob for everything on the trip....and that goes for the rest of you that I was blessed to meet, it was a pleasure, our paths may never cross again in person but we will all be friends from our experience last week in Cuba

:)

Great to finally meet someone in person that I have corresponded with for the last 5 years over the web and phone, thanks Rob for everything on the trip....and that goes for the rest of you that I was blessed to meet, it was a pleasure, our paths may never cross again in person but we will all be friends from our experience last week in Cuba

:)

THIS!

Except for the 5 year part, I only have known El Prez for a year. He definitely is the funniest and truly a great person. I wonder if he found his glasses. Lol

Could not have said it better. Definitely Blessed to have traveled with this group. Meeting up with all of you from all walks of life, it was a real treat to have vacationed with everyone. I'm not going to lie, saying goodbye on my last night and walking away from a couple of the Aussies, I had a tear in my eye. Even if we never meet in Cuba again, I will travel to Australia to meet a few of you again. I couldn't go the rest of my life without seeing a Kangaroo. Lol

• Like 1

Ahhh yes.....our 5am finishing treat most nights. Glen, Foxy, Rob, Nate and myself had a little local hangout (fast food place) 30 meters from our house that was open 24 hours a day.

At around 5am each morning they would have just finished a leg of roasted pork and they made the best pulled pork sandwiches in Havana. Can't remember the price but I thing 5 pulled pork rolls, 5 beers, 10 CUC. Always a great way of finishing off the night!

THIS!

Except for the 5 year part, I only have known El Prez for a year. He definitely is the funniest and truly a great person. I wonder if he found his glasses. Lol

Could not have said it better. Definitely Blessed to have traveled with this group. Meeting up with all of you from all walks of life, it was a real treat to have vacationed with everyone. I'm not going to lie, saying goodbye on my last night and walking away from a couple of the Aussies, I had a tear in my eye. Even if we never meet in Cuba again, I will travel to Australia to meet a few of you again. I couldn't go the rest of my life without seeing a Kangaroo. Lol

andrew, i found your honesty and compassion inspiring. i too was close to tears. when you come down under we will even let you feed the roos, you may even get shat on by a koala. these are treats available to the few

• Like 3

andrew, i found your honesty and compassion inspiring. i too was close to tears. when you come down under we will even let you feed the roos, you may even get shat on by a koala. these are treats available to the few

Lol.... Looking forward to it!

Thank you for your kind words bro.

Ahhh yes.....our 5am finishing treat most nights. Glen, Foxy, Rob, Nate and myself had a little local hangout (fast food place) 30 meters from our house that was open 24 hours a day.

At around 5am each morning they would have just finished a leg of roasted pork and they made the best pulled pork sandwiches in Havana. Can't remember the price but I thing 5 pulled pork rolls, 5 beers, 10 CUC. Always a great way of finishing off the night!

post-2995-141697998916.jpg

Great stuff. I had a lunchtime cigar with Rob on Monday and he was filling me in some of the bits, not enough time in the hour..

He came back with some indigestion and I can see why from that picture above. That's the posture he maintains when he's trying to force down a throatful and his system is rejecting it! :)

So sorry I couldn't make this one. Looking forward to February more than ever,

That sandwich place looks great. It's at places like that you can meet some of the most fun people.

yes thanks rob and everyone who was there it was an amazing trip tons of laughs lots of debauchery and let me just say rob ayala you have thee best old havana tour ive ever been on i learned so much about George Washington and that pharmacy tour was brilliant! haha good times thanks for all the hard work you and the others put in.

Edited by Fuzz

• 3 weeks later...

LOL. What an awesome picture of Foxy and Aussie Motorhead Lemmy!!!! LOL.