My Greatest Fear

Well...just give her a quick education on how those particular smokes appreciate in value over time, and that she can enter auctions with them upon your demise...and become possibly a rich lady ok.gifdollarsign.gifdollarsign.gifdollarsign.gif

A good reason to smoke as many as you can while still able...and to have a backup plan. I have a friend, much younger than me, who agreed to sell (or was that take?) my cigars if I die before him. Takes the burden of the Wife and hopefully gets her fair value.

How about this.. you pass and your wife remarries some schmuck. Not only does he get your wife (who cares) but he now inherits your prized possessions and does God knows what with them.

Have a little list of contacts to deal with your valuables when you're gone. Update it yearly and leave a copy with your will or personal paperwork. My brother would get all my stuff since I'm single and he would easily know who to contact to sell my cigars, butterflies, rifles, fishing gear and liquor/wine, although I assume he would actually keep the booze as is :)

That way the good stuff won't gather dust and go bad before he actually figures it out for himself. I plan on enjoying myself but when I'm gone, as others have pointed out, it won't matter much who smokes what...

Have a little list of contacts to deal with your valuables when you're gone. Update it yearly and leave a copy with your will or personal paperwork. My brother would get all my stuff since I'm single and he would easily know who to contact to sell my cigars, butterflies, rifles, fishing gear and liquor/wine, although I assume he would actually keep the booze as is smile.png

That way the good stuff won't gather dust and go bad before he actually figures it out for himself. I plan on enjoying myself but when I'm gone, as others have pointed out, it won't matter much who smokes what...

That's a great idea.

Now where to hide the list.