But wait there is more.......

I explained what was being relayed across the globe and in his drunken state he tells me he was asking Frank about Khalil and did he go to jail or back to Australia . clap.gif

Oh...so that's what he said!? :lol: The phone reception was far below what the Apollo astronauts and Mission Control had to deal with.

I "heard".. "Hey Frank, Rob Ayala....adpafapsjdfaf can't reach Australia...afasjdofsodfao I'm in jail..oqcjalakjdsfasdfa send Koalas..adsfjasdf..........................................................." innocent.gif

• Like 3

Ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Next time you speak to them Di tell them all to enjoy many drinks for me smile.png.... many waters that is tongue.png And let Rob know i've changed my plans so that i can land in Perth earlier than expected, and potentially have a 3 night perth herfathon with perth crew tongue.png

I suggest you pour yourself into work otherwise you will be deathly ill from worrying about him. Having said that, you should put on a sale like the following to keep you busy:

1) Half off everything on *****INT

Or

2). Buy one box and get a second box of equal or lesser value FREE.

By the time you catch up with orders, he will be back. Just looking out for ya Di. :)

• Like 1

Oh...so that's what he said!? laugh.png The phone reception was far below what the Apollo astronauts and Mission Control had to deal with.

I "heard".. "Hey Frank, Rob Ayala....adpafapsjdfaf can't reach Australia...afasjdofsodfao I'm in jail..oqcjalakjdsfasdfa send Koalas..adsfjasdf..........................................................." innocent.gif

Don't worry Frank as every time he calls I just say " Oh really that is great " as I have no idea what he is saying???? The phone line is terrible.

• Like 1

Oh...so that's what he said!? laugh.png The phone reception was far below what the Apollo astronauts and Mission Control had to deal with.

Woah, woah, woah. You can bribe Cuban officials with koalas? Cool! There's a koala sanctuary nearby me with very lax security...

Ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Next time you speak to them Di tell them all to enjoy many drinks for me smile.png.... many waters that is tongue.png And let Rob know i've changed my plans so that i can land in Perth earlier than expected, and potentially have a 3 night perth herfathon with perth crew tongue.png

Maybe we can talk Rob and Di over for a Pre Xmas session

Maybe we can talk Rob and Di over for a Pre Xmas session

What an awesome idea! Tell Rob to leave his bags packed (well take you the stupid jacket bullshit) and bring the FOH gang over to nice warm Perth in the first week of December. And i can catch up with them during the week and you can have a proper herf on the saturday during the day and i can catch up at night after work.