Mus is coming to Toronto!... and Montreal!

So i can't guess the *****Canada password so i'll post it here (how can it possibly NOT be "maplesyrup" ?!?!?!)

I arrive tomorrow arvo. I'll be in Toronto on the 3rd, 4th and 5th. Catch the train to Montreal on the 6th early morning. In Montreal till the 13th and back to Toronto for one night and leave for Cuba on the 14th. Return to Toronto on the 24th and fly out from Toronto on the 26th.

So anyway in Toronto i'm staying at the Clarence Park hostel. Pretty much central city, near that needle point thing and some big sports stadium. Not sure where the LCDH is but when i know what my one cousin in town is doing i'll confirm when i'll be at the LCDH or if anyone wants to recommend a herf somewhere else i'd be happy to meet people. I even bought 2 jackets in preparation!!! So let me know what's good smoking spot and when people are free to meet. Looking forward to chilling out with one and all.

Montreal i'll be staying Hi Montreal hostel and again no idea where that is exactly and no idea where the LCDH is. If anyone has any recommendations of smoking places and if anyone wants to meet then let me know. Whatever time and place suits you folks is fine by me. I can arrange my tourist stuff around you guys' plans.

Anyway recommend places to smoke please and if you're keen to catch up tell me where and when and i'll haul my ass there. Ohh and it's ok folks. I've shaved my beard especially to facilitate a smoother entry past the immigration officials, so i'll look half respectable (until they see my name and passport photo at least anyway). You won't be suspected of herfing with a sleeper of The Base, honest!

• Like 2

For the Montreal one, you are about a 10 to 15 minute walk to the Casa and Stogies, pretty close to the hockey arena. If there is a game while your here, you'll see all the fans coming and going and the bars will be full. It's a great atmosphere usually.

Montreal i'll be staying Hi Montreal hostel and again no idea where that is exactly and no idea where the LCDH is. If anyone has any recommendations of smoking places and if anyone wants to meet then let me know. Whatever time and place suits you folks is fine by me. I can arrange my tourist stuff around you guys' plans.

PMed :ok:

Looking forward to meeting the Toronto crew on their home turf...... But I am not looking forward to the cold!!

I have to pack for hot and cold this trip!

Great stuff Mus I sm so jealous all you Canucks turn out to meet one of life's nice guys oh and rob to LOL CHEERS all and have a good one steve

I'd be up for an evening of dinner, drinks and cigars on Wednesday or Thursday next week. Perhaps the Toronto contingent can host our Aussie guests. I am sure we can find a restaurant to accommodate us and set up an adjoining tent for smoking. I am quite sure I can arrange it if you guys are up to coming to Vaughan. Frank where are you? Let me know if there is any interest. I have about 5 BOTL here who would love to join us.

Gotta love it. A little warm up by the Aussies before departing with a few of their friends to smoke their brains into a state of euphoria. What a cigar community.

If you want to head east of Toronto and make a stop perhaps on your way to Montreal, just let me know. I'm at CFB Trenton (just before Belleville), and would be glad to host you around here.

Otherwise, you'll be in great hands in Montreal, and I'll see you in La Habana.

On the Montreal side I am off until the december please let me(us ) know I would love to have a smoke or two before you go to Cuba.

I will PM you my info

Mus I (and Rob C) will be in Toronto on the Wednesday and Thursday. Shoot me an e-mail and we will catch up before heading to Havana party.gif

And if you guys meet for a smoke please keep me posted I might be tempted to drive down to join you and meet the Oz crew...well some of you