How do you keep track of your smokes?

I'm trying to find a new mobile solution since the Mobil Stogie app I've used for years no longer works with IOS8. A long time ago I used excel but found having it on my phone so much more convenient. The day CCW has a mobile component I'd be all over it.

Been posted on here before, but since March CubanCigarWebsite.com has had an inbuilt collection management tool, tracks boxes, singles, reviews, generates spread sheets, you can share your collection with your friends etc... free and easy, built by a collector for collectors. /plug

Great feature mate I'm a fan of it and find it more visually appealing than just an excel spreadsheet. Also handy to export a csv to import into excel if needed

Alex, is there a way to import a file? As mentioned above. I have a 500 row inventory spreadsheet so it would be great if I could load that up rather than entering everything by hand.

I use www.cigargeeks.com. It has an average interface, expansive cigar lists, and tracks brand, vitola, size, quantity, time in humidor, notes (for box dates) and cigars smoked. You can export to excel as well so that's nice. All you have to do is register for an account and then you can create your own virtual humidor. You can also share a link to your humidor with others.

Alex, is there a way to import a file? As mentioned above. I have a 500 row inventory spreadsheet so it would be great if I could load that up rather than entering everything by hand.

Not at the moment... I considered it, but because there's so many different ways of writing a cigar's name with the release type etc I couldn't figure out a way to do it unless it was in a format I could control (ie, unless it had first been exported from CCW), and there didn't seem a lot of point to that.

If you want to chuck me your spreadsheet in an email I'll see if I can figure something out.

I use Stogie Rate on my iPhone for few years, and I like it a lot

1dc610aab9a8c27afa615f17c1f329fa.jpg

897d95335304aa0bbbb7e8b196412f8d.jpg

6f2e65a5059971c507ca9db00b64bf2e.jpg

b93fdaadfff4c247c326cdd48f4b0441.jpg

cf9f2078e3c061a702208810d1020afc.jpg

12ab102b11f88be09765b8658abea204.jpg

Looks like it may be a good alternative, a few quick questions:

Does it have an up to date listing of Cuban cigars?

Can you add in your own for things like customs?

Any issues with IOS8?

Thanks in advance.

Been posted on here before, but since March CubanCigarWebsite.com has had an inbuilt collection management tool, tracks boxes, singles, reviews, generates spread sheets, you can share your collection with your friends etc... free and easy, built by a collector for collectors. /plug

I just love this feature, it's amazing. You just enter your boxes a few at a time when you wander on CCW and your inventory is always up to date with the ''smoke one'' feature( if you remember to click on the smoke one buttoninnocent.gif )

And you can share with friends and even go to the wishlist for the stuff you want when you go to Cubaok.gif

Looks like it may be a good alternative, a few quick questions:

Does it have an up to date listing of Cuban cigars?

Can you add in your own for things like customs?

Any issues with IOS8?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, most new cigars CC&NC are available to select from online database that get updated often.

Yes, you can enter your own.

I have not updated to IOS8, so I can't answer it. But the publisher should be answer it.

Yes, most new cigars CC&NC are available to select from online database that get updated often.

Yes, you can enter your own.

I have not updated to IOS8, so I can't answer it. But the publisher should be answer it.

It can save short or long comments every time you smoke, and you can export all the data in Excel spreadsheet for printing

I don't bother.... All the boxes in my humidor have the dates/box codes and prices right on them.... I find it pointless to track it, when I find a box getting low. I buy a new one to replace it, I just keep my aged stock on a separate shelf that I only dip into periodically.

• Like 1

I keep track of mine in an orange plastic beer cooler. When it gets low I look at my OLH inventory and request a couple boxes to come my way. And when that gets low I keep track of the 12:12's and LFTH's. And try not to buy more than my credit card can handle. And when the credit card finally explodes and sets ablaze. I try to explain it all to my wife.

By the time the cooler is once again low I have paid off said credit card and I am ready to make excuses again. It's a vicious circle I have managed to come to terms with.

I keep track of mine in an orange plastic beer cooler. When it gets low I look at my OLH inventory and request a couple boxes to come my way. And when that gets low I keep track of the 12:12's and LFTH's. And try not to buy more than my credit card can handle. And when the credit card finally explodes and sets ablaze. I try to explain it all to my wife.

By the time the cooler is once again low I have paid off said credit card and I am ready to make excuses again. It's a vicious circle I have managed to come to terms with.

I like this method! However I'm still in my I wanna try everything stage. Which means lots of splits and singles. Once I get some favorites I can start putting up boxes. That is until the above mentioned Credit card explodes!

I try to NOT keep account of my inventory.

This way, I'm surprised every so often by finding that forgotten stick (that usually has acquired some age by then!)

I like this method! However I'm still in my I wanna try everything stage. Which means lots of splits and singles. Once I get some favorites I can start putting up boxes. That is until the above mentioned Credit card explodes!

I keep the singles in the empty boxes, just easier to stack. I those are usually the big guns, ones I want to try but can't afford to buy a box. Now that I have got into pipe smoking I need a system for that. I think a cardboard box full of mason jars perhaps.