What are you up to for the weekend?

Holy Cow, that a long time to work 13 hour shifts without a break. And here I was complaining because every now and then I get a 40 hour shift (yes thats non stop straight through, not a week) Enjoy your time off!

As for me, Ill be in a Gym full of screaming high school girls this weekend! My daughters Volley Ball team made it to state finals. One more match on Saturday and they either leave with a state championship or as I tell my daughter there is no second place, only first of the losers!

Takeing the grandchildren Trick or Treating tomorrow night then checking out A new poker room.

Have A Great Weekend All!

Be safe Lord Anubis

Train!?! Toronto to Mtl and again by train!?

I recommend paying the extra $50 to go by plane or taking an extra 1-2 hours of traffic and spend $20 on a bus ticket. Unless you're going with a bunch of mates and getting drunk off your ass, the train would be untouchable for me!

Have a great trip, mate! Hope to see you on the other side of the world!

Sounds like a most excellent trip! Have fun and be safe!

A friend and I will be out hunting geese and ducks on Saturday. Hoping to get dinner for Saturday and Sunday. :)

Cheers,

Greg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Have a safe trip Mus, the only good thing about Bamako is the flight out !!

Looking forward to catching up when you get back to Perth.

Cheers

Train!?! Toronto to Mtl and again by train!?

I recommend paying the extra $50 to go by plane or taking an extra 1-2 hours of traffic and spend $20 on a bus ticket. Unless you're going with a bunch of mates and getting drunk off your ass, the train would be untouchable for me!

Have a great trip, mate! Hope to see you on the other side of the world!

I chose the train because you get the view and because I can get up and walk around. Bus gives me view but limited to seat pretty much. Plane you don't see much of the country. One the way there it's a direct train. On the way back it stops off in Ottowa or something. Maybe it was Quebec City? Either way I get to see another city while sitting in the confit of a train.

I'm a huge fan of the Perth to Kalgoorlie train. So much better than the drive, even if the drive is quicker.

Thanks for the suggestion though mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

As -Salaam Alaikum. Just sitting back in Bali stroking my beard ...nyah.gif safe travels

Walaikum as salaam brother. I hope Allah is making your daily prayers easy for you? Look forward to comparing beard growths. Let he who is the true believer win :P

Hopefully I can catch up with you blokes in Perth. I'll be there from 6th to 11th. In working every day so the only time we could possibly meet is a night herf probably on Tuesday or something. I'll have to check the family schedule first though and see if I can fit in a herf. Will let you blokes know closer to the date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off to the Pyrenees with the family. Will be choosing my weekend smokes tonight to bring with me. Looking forward to it. Get out of the city and breath some fresh air!

Enjoy your weekends!!

Thanks for the suggestion though mate.

Of course!

Didn't see your side of the argument. I guess I put recommendations as a local, naturally. You kinda want the cross-province experience which seems better since you get to enjoy the scenery... One thing that we over here are probably already jaded of. Hope you enjoy the cold before you bask in the warm!! ^_^