Who/what am I?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

><((("> ?

Let's kick off a 'who/what am I?' FOH game In the spirit of the forum, it'll be Cuba/Cuban Cigar based. How it works: One person (I'll start ) proposes a riddle (to which they know the answer) o

So, uh... Where's the riddle!

I am a member of FoH and I never follow directions… Who am I??? -LOL

pig.gif

pig.gif ><((("> ?

• Like 2

I have worked in many industries over thousands of years. I am certainly low tech, but work on the ‘cutting edge.’ I am married and even have a pet. I am a legend in the cigar community for my accomplishments as well as my good taste.

Who am I?

Should I? Oh the hell with it... Are you Dr Joe?

• Like 1

I have worked in many industries over thousands of years. I am certainly low tech, but work on the ‘cutting edge.’ I am married and even have a pet. I am a legend in the cigar community for my accomplishments as well as my good taste.

Who am I?

First thought to mind was chaveta/knife

Don't get the married with pets bit though.....

I am home to 3 marques in the current century, one reflects my Manifesto...which factory am I?

I am home to 3 marques in the current century, one reflects my Manifesto...which factory am I?

Partagas?

No, though very close. I'm right behind that one.

I have worked in many industries over thousands of years. I am certainly low tech, but work on the cutting edge. I am married and even have a pet. I am a legend in the cigar community for my accomplishments as well as my good taste.

Who am I?

Michael Jordan! :)

Particulares Factory

Menéndez, García y Cía. purchased the faltering H. Upmann Factory from J. Frankau SA in 1937 and transferred the production of Montecristo from the Particulares Factory to H. Upmann so close again. This factory post-revolution is named after the "George Washington" of Cuba. Who is he?

Who am I?

torcedor

Menéndez, García y Cía. purchased the faltering H. Upmann Factory from J. Frankau SA in 1937 and transferred the production of Montecristo from the Particulares Factory to H. Upmann so close again. This factory post-revolution is named after the "George Washington" of Cuba. Who is he?

Jose Marti?

Yes. On to you, again......

Tehe tongue.png

That was a good one though ok.gif

--

I am a product of Cuba, and a fictitious servant.

My spouse shares alarming similarities - we could both lose a bit of weight...

I am currently available in dress boxes and in Madrid.

Who/what am I?