Bolivar Coronas Extras pricing

Depends on what part of the world Dan as you will likely see a $300+ price difference from the cheapest $275 to the most expensive $550 + (Spain v UK/Oz/Canada)

Make sure they haven't been passed over from local B&M buyers. i would go the 1998 first. See what they are like and then if the vendor says the 1999 are comparable, pick those up.

• Like 1

Figured pricing would be OK on anything Rob won't be getting in stock any time soon peace.gif

could you possibly rephrase that to something a mongoloid (like what i'm being right now) can understand?

Genuine Vintage/aged stock can be vintage/aged for a variety of reasons:

• Private collection being sold (privately or via a vendor).
  • Vendor/Distributor storage program. Put away specifically to age and released at a later date for sale.
  • Isolated Vendor. So far off the beaten track (geographically) and no internet sales. No sales out of country.
  • HSA releases stock it has found or purchased back from unhappy distributor due to construction issues. It happens.
  • Vendor B&M has had the boxes since release. They are so awful that regular walk in customers have rejected them over the years. Every vendor knows that on the net, anything discontinued/vintage/aged sells if you hold them long enough.

I was referring to the last point J. wink.png

• Vendor/Distributor storage program. Put away specifically to age and released at a later date for sale.
  • HSA releases stock it has found or purchased back from unhappy distributor due to construction issues. It happens.
  • Vendor B&M has had the boxes since release. They are so awful that regular walk in customers have rejected them over the years.

Now... which ones are the H&F shiny bands? wink.png

AKA - Does the first one even exist!? laugh.png

Every vendor knows that on the net, anything discontinued/vintage/aged sells if you hold them long enough.

innocent.gif

could you possibly rephrase that to something a mongoloid (like what i'm being right now) can understand?

MaplePie - Rob discussed these same points with you on chat not only a week ago.

PCC Vintage Program: http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=79527

There's a gold/black sticker with a tobacco leaf on it, saying PCC Vintage Program. Too lazy to find it.

Got a 1998 H&F box not too long ago for about $375 I believe. Worth every penny. Beautiful cigars I will treasure for years to come and each one has been spot on impeccable construction, flavor, and a classic Bolivar I wish I could have more of. Saving them for the occasions :)

MaplePie - Rob discussed these same points with you on chat not only a week ago.

There's a gold/black sticker with a tobacco leaf on it, saying PCC Vintage Program. Too lazy to find it.

aye - you were there, too, no? ;)

just clarifying what he was meaning!

And aye. PCC at least keeps it classy... I can remove those stickers much easier than any health sticker! :ok: