wild kangaroo street fight Aussie style

Since I'm not an Aussie, I had to read the comment thread to determine if this was legit or not. Do kangaroos really fight like this? If so, good times.

Great show during morning coffee! Crazy that happens in such a populated area. I guess we have moose and bears swimming in pools and coyotes and cougars running around the house at night so not so crazy...just not used to seeing kangaroos.

Cool video!

no fair having kickstands! guess it makes up for the t-rex arms!

quite the display of mother nature - awesome stamina.

Every time I see Kangaroos boxing I hear Howard Cosell in my head. On another note I like the car. Whoever was the idiot who talked GM out of producing the El Camino for the U.S. should be dug up, shot and reburied in a clown suit.

• Like 1

Reared up a Red male (called a Jack) Kangaroo stands over 7 foot tall and is pure muscle.

Trust me it is not a common occurrence in the cities lmao.gif

I have seen them in the bush/outback/country areas. Always best to give the big males a wide berth.

• Like 1

Just... surreal man! I wanna go live in Australia now. Just imagine coming home from work and have the chance to watch such an amazing display of wilderness in your very own street, priceless

This doesn't occur everyday and very rarely if ever in any metropolitan city.

I've been hunting over the years, come by the big RED's often but always keep an immense distance away from them. As Rob said, these guys are all muscle, if you watch the clip, they kick with both feet holding their muscular bodies weight on their tails.

Still always cool to watch smile.png

The Roo's are fairly common around the central coast area, i've stayed in holiday homes and have fed them, the ones that are brave enough to come into the backyard but they have always been smaller ones, not the giant reds.

Saying that 2nd Rule of fight club. There is no Kangaroo Fight club.

A mate once annoyed an eastern grey who promptly gave him a social, "you piss me off, leave me alone" kick. The roo's toe claw ripped right through his jeans and left a nice gash in his thigh.

I was checking this out after seeing the OP and thought I would share this. TKO with a choke out!

Guess there's a new boss in town. Thought that one might be dead until he went limping home. Wow!