Which 5 boxes circa 1999?

Around 1999 a friend of a friend was involved with a cigar B&M shop. He offered for me to come visit and pick up a few boxes of CC's (with a discount!). At the time I had no interest in cigars at all so thanked him but politely declined, on reflection which 5 different boxes of regularly available cuban cigars from around that time would have proved the best investment if I still had them today? Either financially or in terms of smoking pleasure. Jumping in a time machine which 5 would you buy from 1999?

Financially couldn't tell you but cigars available then, boxes of which I'd like to have now, would be

Por Larranaga Lonsdales

H Upmann No. 1

Ramon Allones Coronas

Punch Ninfas

Saint Luis Rey Churchills in their white tubes.

- SLR churchills, definitely, in any packaging, cab 50 , dress box or tubes; or SLR lonsdales, in cab 50.

- Punch Super Seleccion No. 2, or a cab of 50 Punch Petit Punch.

- Ramon Allones Coronas in cab 50 (although it was already very HTF in 1999)

- Cab of 50 Partagas coronas, or a box of Partagas Astorias (that you would have kept intact up today)…

- Upmann Super corona

and…

ERDM Grandes de España / Upmann Monarch A/T / Rafael Gonzales Slenderellas / etc.

I'd love to get my hands on some more RA898s f r om that time.

Realistically, I have a couple of boxes of Diplomatico #2 ' from that period and every cigar I've had has been spectacular

- SLR churchills, definitely, in any packaging, cab 50 , dress box or tubes; or SLR lonsdales, in cab 50.

- Punch Super Seleccion No. 2, or a cab of 50 Punch Petit Punch.

- Ramon Allones Coronas in cab 50 (although it was already very HTF in 1999)

- Cab of 50 Partagas coronas, or a box of Partagas Astorias (that you would have kept intact up today)…

- Upmann Super corona

and…

ERDM Grandes de España / Upmann Monarch A/T / Rafael Gonzales Slenderellas / etc.

This

OR Cuabas, Trinidad and San Cristobal - good ones in 1999

photog.gif Everyone has a sense of humorinnocent.gif

This is so cool, that I could not resist the 1997 Fundadores, ROTFL - photos of the boxes and cigars required, please?

How about 2002 Cohiba Siglo VI, that everyone missed? Who did not miss it? Photos of boxes and codes, please?

• Like 1

How about 2002 Cohiba Siglo VI, that everyone missed? Who did not miss it? Photos of boxes and codes, please?

There is the 10th anniversary one, that came in the cabinet of 90 siglo 1 - VI. Released in 2002.

I used to have one (cigar) but I don't anymore.