THE FIRST TWO HOURS OF THE NEW CAR.........

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well Rob's new car arrived just over two hours ago and what a 'Beauty'. We both go to the car with the car dealer and he proceeds to explain all the buttons, gadgets and so forth. It was making my hea

I just got a phone call from Rob, he is testing out Bluetooth. "It works" he says and as I can't stop laughing I hear him say "END CALL" and he hangs up on me

Try "White Vans Magic" Can you spell soccer mum?

rotfl.gifloser.gif

I think you're being generous....

One must have faith that he has learned his lessons lookaround.gif ... argh, who the hell am I kidding? The bugger has probably already pranged it just backing out of the driveway! lol3.gif

Just went through the same car shopping process with Matthew. You chose a beauty Rob! As for keyless entry, had we not had it years ago on my Infiniti, I might have found it strange too.

Hmmmm...... this might just backfire on him, time will tell over the weekend depending if I am allowed to drive it .

"allowed to drive it" ??? better use the "warrior" in you on that one!!

Please tell me that's Di's white Lexus SUV parked next to it!!!!!

rotfl.gif

That's cute flower.gifcovereyes.gif

After finding the key in his pocket he heads to the car to go for his first drive and I wait for a few minutes then look out to see if he has gone....what do I see all the lights going on inside , back window going down, brakes lights and headlights going on and off. He has no idea what he is doing ???

Maybe he was trying to find the wine dispenser.....