THE FIRST TWO HOURS OF THE NEW CAR.........

Cacking myself/

Warrior Princess driving home.

Quick change of lanes ....but reduces the sound on the stereo as opposed to hitting the indicator....near miss accident....ok the controls are pretty close..or so she claims party.gif

At least I nearly didn't side swipe a trailor that your mirror is beeping at you to avoid.....we both have to learn to listen to all beeps that keep happening when we drive lost.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well Rob's new car arrived just over two hours ago and what a 'Beauty'. We both go to the car with the car dealer and he proceeds to explain all the buttons, gadgets and so forth. It was making my hea

I just got a phone call from Rob, he is testing out Bluetooth. "It works" he says and as I can't stop laughing I hear him say "END CALL" and he hangs up on me

Try "White Vans Magic" Can you spell soccer mum?

I think I might have to take it for a spin today sneaky.gif I will bring it back in a day or so. You can have my Nissan Patrol

Probably better you than them driving it Lisa. I suspect you're a little more tech-savvy peace.gif

Probably better you than them driving it Lisa. I suspect you're a little more tech-savvy peace.gif

Not unless Rob wants to come into the office and see a pile of speeding tickets. We all know how Lisa drives... whistle.gif