Recommendation for a good 30-45 min cigar?

Hello All,

I find that due to time constraints, most times I tend to have around 30-45 minutes in total to have a good cigar. I have developed a bit of a habit of smoking in my work van and trips tend to take that length of time. I've been enjoying Monte 5 and Cohiba Siglo I.

Any suggestions from you fine folk? It's got to be tastey from the get go.

Cheers

Likewise! The smaller cigars have quickly become my favourites as I can enjoy them without feeling rushed.

My go-to sticks:

- Partagas Shorts

- El Principe

And if you can find good ones, Trinidad Reyes (box i bought blind has heaps of tight draws/plugged cigars).

Gotta get my hands on some RASCC as they seemed well liked.

Likewise! The smaller cigars have quickly become my favourites as I can enjoy them without feeling rushed.

My go-to sticks:

- Partagas Shorts

- El Principe

And if you can find good ones, Trinidad Reyes (box i bought blind has heaps of tight draws/plugged cigars).

Gotta get my hands on some RASCC as they seemed well liked.

+1 on the above 3. Some other smaller cigars that I like are the RyJ Mille Fleurs, Quintero Favorito and Punch Coronation.

Take a good petit corona like a Monte 4 and smoke it for 30 to 45 minutes. It will be much more enjoyable.

+1 on the petit corona's, PLPC would be my choice the one's I've had have been awesome.

My favourites.

RASCC

HUHC

PLPC

Parti shorts

Monte 5

And I might try to squeeze in a HdM petit robusto

• Like 1

Stick with perlas such as RASCC, SCDLH El Principe's, Parti Shorts, etc.

If you smoke a petite corona in 30-45 minutes, you are smoking it too quickly and will have a hot burn and will not give it it's proper due, IMHO.

Parti Short

I can't go past the Parti shorts either. I've gone through probably 150 now, and seriously, I have not had a bad one. They have been very consistent in quality. I've had a couple of stellar boxes (easily HQ quality) I bought blind as well. What an awesome surprise those boxes were!

I enjoy all Perlas and Minutos, I mean ALL.

There is no bad one - if you go with the flow and observe what Rob picks every month -

can't really go wrong.

Cheers!

Smoke a cigar you like. Put it down after 40 minutes. If you keep attributing value, you're going to find that you crowd yourself in, and not necessarily into cigars you enjoy - I observe this with many people.

Smoke a cigar you like. Put it down after 40 minutes. If you keep attributing value, you're going to find that you crowd yourself in, and not necessarily into cigars you enjoy - I observe this with many people.

I do like this philosophy but sometimes when you're paying double or higher than US prices it does worm it's way in there

Just like everybody says. Can't go wrong with minutos and perlas.

However I prefer partagas shorts over the rest but rascc comes close to second in minutos.

Monte 5 a winner for me as a perla.

I agree with all the above. Just can't go wrong in this range if you aren't looking for more at the end. I also enjoy a Cuaba Divino from time to time. And if it's not cheating too much, i also like the ERDM Choix Supreme sometimes.

Surprised no love for the RG PC. What a glorious stick.

I agree! One of the best sticks I've pulled out if The Treasury in recent weeks.

• Like 1