Recommendation for a good 30-45 min cigar?

Stick with perlas such as RASCC, SCDLH El Principe's, Parti Shorts, etc.

If you smoke a petite corona in 30-45 minutes, you are smoking it too quickly and will have a hot burn and will not give it it's proper due, IMHO.

Perhaps I was a bit vague. I didn't meant to finish a petit corona within 40 minutes but smoke what you can in 40 minutes. Just my personal taste but I find RASCC, HUHC, El Pricipe, Monte 5, and Parti Shorts although have strong flavours but lacks finesse.

After just smoking my first Vegueros Mañanitas, I'd have to put these high on this list for me.

That is of course based on a single stick, that was as fresh off the boat as they can get, but it really was a great 45min smoke.

It's basically the size of a pointed HUHC and to me tasted of a hybrid of a Siglo 1 and an HUHC

Boli CJ's are my favorite short cigar

Have smoked more of them than any other cigar over the years as they are very consistant. 2013's are smoking very well.

My vote for Trinidad Reyes or Bolivar tubos no 2 in petit corona, Quintero Favoritos - shortfiller robusto, and if you can fit in time, the PL montecarlos as those are stunning right now. I have similar weekly commutes a couple times that are roughly 45 and these are favorites I have been taking along for many years

The ones I'm reaching for at the moment are Quintero Favoritos, Juan Lopez Seleccion No2 or a RyJ Short Churchill.

From time to time I allow myself to enjoy a fifteen year old Partagas Astoria or Charlottes (the Charlottes are amazing).