What is the cheapest thing that you do....c'mon, admit it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I smoke most of my cigars until the finger-burning end.

I reload my own ammo.

I make ice in trays the fridge came with rather than shelling out the $2.50 for a bag of it

I'm cheap because I just read this entire thread not to laugh at you cheap bastards, but because I was getting so many great tips.

Nice! I picked up a few pointers as well.

BUT I've heard stories from Flight Attendants that they have made in-room meals using hot water from the coffee machine for instant noodles and even used an iron for grilled cheese sandwiches (this seems like an urban legend tho).

I've did the grilled cheese with the iron before in college. I've also done grilled cheese in a toaster. Instead of buttering the outside of the bread I'd butter the inside next to the cheese, then put it all together and push it together until it's thin enough to fit in 1 slot. I also used to make eggs in the microwave back then too.

It kind of surprises me to see that level of cheapness in Boca. Your guys malls have Bentleys where others typically have Priuses!

There is tons of cheap people in Boca Raton,ive been out to eat their many of times and see people eat half a sandwich and return it saying it doesn't taste right. My sister went to college their and I lived their as a kid, as cheap as they come always want a deal.