Gauging interest on a FOH Fat bastard Competition 2014

Just gauging interest in a FOH Fat bastard Competition for 2014 party.gif

If we can get 50 of us then I will kick it off May 1 through and run it through to November 1 (6 months).

It will follow the same process as previous years. Post a starting photo on the scales (clearly showing weight) "feet only people!" and then post your weight the 1st of each month followed by another pic on the scales Nov 1.

There will be a great cigar prize to the winner ( Weight lost as a % of starting body weight).

For those interested....post here. If we get enough people interested then I will set it up.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Every year I sign up....lose about 10lbs..then relapse. As great as this idea is, with all the moral support that comes with it. I need to do this on my own before and after the competition. S

Ok then we will put this in train. Alastair will handle the comp and put up the details mid month. You don't have to do anything until then ...just eat

What did you do!? Lop off a leg!?

That sounds like a great idea for a contest and a perfect way to motivate me to lose weight for my wedding in November! I'll play if you'll have a newbie!

If I hadn't lost 30+ pounds last year when I should have been in the contest, I'd do it this year for sure.......