Cohiba Coronas Especiales feedback

They are incredible when on. If you get 3-5 solid years of age on a box the flavors marry well, much smoother than when fresh. Still excellent when fresh. I would choose a CE over most of the vitolas in the marca for the size, enjoyability, and consistency. I have always seen them rolled with such perfection and delicacy that I feel is lacking in many including the whole maduro line, lanceros, robustos and IVs. This is a classic cigar that is a defining smoke coming out of Cuba imo... the only downfall is the price on these, but if you get a nice box and let them rest for some time they are well worth it.

The CCE is new to me. Never tried them until two weeks ago. (johnhenry is right. Cigar Crack!) I've since smoked just two from a box of TUO Jun '13 and both cigars were phenomenal. Both smoked exactly the same. Both smoked cool and sweet to the nub. I can't imagine them getting that much better with time. (I'm new to the 5 yr aging concept. I still have yet to smoke anything with more than 2 or 3 yrs on it) I'll try to let them rest but I won't hesitate to reach for one if I'm in the mood. Like I've heard here, "if they are smoking good, smoke them!"

Dan

CCE is probably the best Cohiba out there. Get them with age and you'll never look back!

I've got a box from 2010 that are coming in to their own now. Great cigar, I've always enjoyed them!