Regional Asia

Hallo bolt!!! Thinking on a box of regional Asia, I've only had d short r from bolivar witch r excellent smoke. Haven't had any athores. So if u suggest one. What's ur top one ER Asia? Thx. Lookin foward on herding from.

One of my favorites is the Por Larranaga 07 Robusto... A real gem that is in it's prime time right now from my experience. The PL encantos are great too, a favorite across the forum.

I like the SLR Pacificos and the QDO Superiores a lot! I very much like the new LFDC RE, and I think given the time to sleep, they will be phenomenal.

Hallo bolt!!! Thinking on a box of regional Asia, I've only had d short r from bolivar witch r excellent smoke. Haven't had any athores. So if u suggest one. What's ur top one ER Asia? Thx. Lookin foward on herding from.

I have the LFDC Grandiosos 2013 and recently got PL Encantos 2010, both are excellent.

I have the LFDC Grandiosos 2013 and recently got PL Encantos 2010, both are excellent.

Those encantos r been on my list to, just been to difficult for me to pick one. To many choices I should get a sampler.

Both great suggestions. I prefer the LFDCs to the Encantos, but they are both solid smokes. I need to stop giving out my grandiosos before they dry up, but I like them so much I end up wanting to share them... Ha ha ha

Sent from my mind using telekinesis and Tapatalk.

Both great suggestions. I prefer the LFDCs to the Encantos, but they are both solid smokes. I need to stop giving out my grandiosos before they dry up, but I like them so much I end up wanting to share them... Ha ha ha

Sent from my mind using telekinesis and Tapatalk.

Well I can take some to lol.

Cant go wrong with many of the suggestions above. For me the JL #2, SLR Pacificos & PL Robustos are excellent at the moment. The JL #2 & SLR Pacificos still to get better with a little more time methinks, whereas PL Robustos are at top of their game to smoke away now .

ohmy.png no love for the Annivarsarios!?

I'm a fan. They showed enough for me early on, but should be left well alone for some time.

All of the PCC Asia Pac creations are designed for long term ageing. The PL Robusto is only in the last 6 months showing it's flair. In fact, there is no real dud among any of the Asia Pacific releases. I've tried them all and have boxes of most. The only slight disappointments for me are the Estupendos and the Short Bolivars - I may yet be proven wrong on the Estupendos.

Buy and age with confidence.