So, I just found out I'm having a BOY! My girl was my first and I remember how sad I was. EDIT: I didn't word or right. My daughter is my everything. I actually want four more daughters.

Today, I'm blessed and ecstatic with the news of a boy.

Which leads to me to this question?

If you had to pick one cigar that would be the most masculine cigar in your collection (if thats even possible)

What would it be?

By the way: Let me edit something here so nobody else gets the wrong idea. When I said I was sad when I found out I was having a girl for my first born. Let me be clear. That lasted 2 minutes. I could never be more happier as a man having Daddy's little girl. I'm just blessed to be having another child, especially now that it's a boy who I can pass everything I own down to him. I'd rather give them to my son over my son in law any day of the week. All the lighters, pens, old shaving razors. ect ect ect.

Remember in the Godfather when Kay had an abortion and Michael walked in thinking is was a miscarriage, He asked Kay "Was it a BOY and she said, "Michael, and he slammed his hand on the table, and said, "Why can't you give me a straight answer anymore, Was it a boy"

• Like 1

1. Congratulations

2. "Sad?" Say wha? 'Cause your partying days were over or something?

3. BClass is correct: all stogies are manly, particularly when smoked by a, well, man. Conversely they are extremely feminine when smoked by a lovely woman. Amazing thing the cigar . . . BUT, back to your question, for an auspicious occasion such as this I'd go for something that will stand the test of time (both in aging and in style) for the next 30 years. Anything Julieta 2 (Churchill) format. And it works equally well in celebration of sons and daughters.

• Like 1

So, I just found out I'm having a BOY! My girl was my first and I remember how sad I was. Today, I'm blessed and ecstatic!

I too was caught a little off guard by the wording of your post. So you are ecstatic that you are having a boy, but were sad to have had a girl? What your post leaves wide open is that you are still sad about having a girl. It wasn't followed up by, "but she is the light of my life" or "I was sad, but found out little girls are amazing." Why even put that in there? I am just searching and hoping you aren't one of those people that hated having a girl because it's a girl vs a boy.

I guess as a father of a boy and girl I can't imagine loving one more than the other over what God made them. I know I am not the only one thinking this because one guy already deleted his post and another mentioned it.

But to answer your question, I smoked a BHK 52 when my son was born and a MGE when my daughter was born. I bought bling from 2010 for my boy and am buying classics from 2012 to remind me of my brilliant, beautiful and amazing little girl.

I too was caught a little off guard by the wording of your post. So you are ecstatic that you are having a boy, but were sad to have had a girl? What your post leaves wide open is that you are still sad about having a girl. It wasn't followed up by, "but she is the light of my life" or "I was sad, but found out little girls are amazing." Why even put that in there? I am just searching and hoping you aren't one of those people that hated having a girl because it's a girl vs a boy.

I guess as a father of a boy and girl I can't imagine loving one more than the other over what God made them. I know I am not the only one thinking this because one guy already deleted his post and another mentioned it.

But to answer your question, I smoked a BHK 52 when my son was born and a MGE when my daughter was born. I bought bling from 2010 for my boy and am buying classics from 2012 to remind me of my brilliant, beautiful and amazing little girl.

Definitely worded it wrong. Lol

I corrected it. My daughter is my everything, my life. Can't express that enough.

I wouldn't go with the Sir Winston because they need a lot of age, unless you can pick up an aged box. If you are looking at boxes of 25 that would smoke really well now I would go to Rob and ask. Sir Winston is a great box idea for his birth year. Let them sit and enjoy them as he gets older.

• Like 1

I wouldn't go with the Sir Winston because they need a lot of age, unless you can pick up an aged box. If you are looking at boxes of 25 that would smoke really well now I would go to Rob and ask. Sir Winston is a great box idea for his birth year. Let them sit and enjoy them as he gets older.

We are on the same page

So are you looking for a masculine cigar to add to your collection? Or are you looking for a masculine cigar to pass out to friends family and mostly people who do not regularly smoke cigars? If there's one thing I learned really quick, it's to never hand out great cigars to people who rarely smoke, no matter how great the moment could be, nothing will make you cringe more than watching a non smoker waste a perfectly good cigar....

You should take advantage of the discount and grab a few boxes of the Cohiba piramides, great masculine cigar if you ask me....

Also, congratulations and whatever you do don't name the kid fredo.....

• Like 1

Congrats! R&J Cazzie! "Hunter"