How many is enough?

I've got a 500ct, a 150ct humidor full and 3 boxes presently in the freezer with a tuppidor waiting for them. Waiting for another DM humidor. I don't smoke on any regular schedule but normal is maybe half a dozen to a dozen sticks a month between myself and what I give away. So in the process of converting to CC's and realize if I plan on aging anything CC I don't have enough room to put any decent amount of aging unless I reduce my usage.. but what fun would that be.

If you're buying from our host perhpas you should consider setting up an On Line Humidor.

Grab a few boxes you particularly like on the next Live From The Humidor and get Rob to store them for a couple of years

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BUZZKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winter is essentially a 5 month break for me, the rest of the year I go through about 50 cigars or 2 a week so I suppose the weather is bit of a saviour for me (my wallet) I've two wineadoors with abo

You can always sell your older cigars to buy new ones. My buying habits are influenced by my financial circumstances, storage, and the the fear of outrageous government taxation (more outrageous than

I think I've got "enough" now. I don't get the opportunity to smoke more than once a week on average at the moment (unfortunately), so I have many more than I could possibly smoke within the next decade at this pace. But that's not the reason why.

What worries me is whether recent production (across the board) will have legs to go past the 5 or 10 year mark and beyond. Much has been said on this forum and others about how smokeable young cigars are now (comparatively speaking), and there are many theories as to why and what the future might hold. The only answer will be the test of time.

I love the idea of sampling a box and seeing how it will develop over time. My fear however is that I might be sitting on a lot of aged BUT dud stock in 10 + yrs, if I continue to feed the 'disease'. Otherwise.... I'd probably still be all in !

I'm kind of a hands on guy. I think once I hit my next limit I'll purchase a wine cooler and make a wineador.

I got there quite fast, from 200 count to a couple of tupperdors to a coolerdor. All within 2 years i think give and take. I just cant be bothered to another wineador and I ran out of space in my house to put in another wineador and the hassle of maintaining it.