The new regionals being announced

This might be the first regional I'll be buying blind, unless they are over 300 euros a box. For regionals, my max pain threshold is about $15 a stick.

I regret not buying more the RA Belicosos from LCDH Köln when they first came out. Koln would subtract VAT so my box only cost like 200 euros or something like that. Now they are going for 350-400 euros.

Regionals Are okay to price sources not okay to name unless we are talking about regionals then maybe its okay?

• Like 1

I think you can name general regional prices for non-asia pacific ie if someone was asking how much the new german RE is selling for

but yep mentioning sources of any kind is a no-no unless its just something like, errrrr, whiskey tasting at JJ Fox next week if anyone is interested etc

Pretty much think of FoH as the Smoking lounge of Rob's shop, it would be poor taste to tell people about other places to buy cigars from while in there out loud, with rob sitting next to you :D

• Like 1

Pretty much think of FoH as the Smoking lounge of Rob's shop, it would be poor taste to tell people about other places to buy cigars from while in there out loud, with rob sitting next to you biggrin.png

agreed, I'm stunned when I see people talking openly about other vendors, their super sales, their Bitcoin payment, etc. lookaround.gif

Are they buying cigars or cocaine with the bitcoin? I am Colombian afterall.... lol

This might be the first regional I'll be buying blind, unless they are over 300 euros a box. For regionals, my max pain threshold is about $15 a stick.

I regret not buying more the RA Belicosos from LCDH Köln when they first came out. Koln would subtract VAT so my box only cost like 200 euros or something like that. Now they are going for 350-400 euros.

Unfortunately most of Swiss RE are priced very high. For example:

VR Petit Unicos box of 10 is 140CHF or 165 USD +shipping

Punch Classicos box of 10 is 200 CHF or 236 USD + shipping

I would expect these RAs price around 220-250 USD for a box of 10

Oooo, yeah, I'd go for those!!

Resurrecting the La Corona brand with a hand rolled option would be cool as well

Then start saving yes.gif . The La Flor de Cano Minutos is coming to my knowledge. It will be called La Flor de Cano Siboney

regards

Lars

The UK will get a Por Larranaga Sobresalientes. The Caribean will get a La Gloria Cubana Edmundo

Another Sancho Panza will come out but don't know the country nor the vitola or name.

regards

Lars

I found out that the Sancho Panza will be a 109 format.

The UK will get a Por Larranaga Sobresalientes. The Caribean will get a La Gloria Cubana Edmundo

Another Sancho Panza will come out but don't know the country nor the vitola or name.

regards

Lars

Sweet...an LGC edmundo for the islands...might have to keep an eye out for those.

50-cabs of 109 sancho panza RE cigars? There is a very confident distributor out there!

And it is a first timer! The Sancho Panza 109 is for Serbia.

Also, and this should make our host happy wink2.gif The Asia Pacific Region will get a Diplomaticos 109 in boxes of 25.

Rob: are you taking pre-orderslaugh.png

regards

Lars

• Like 3