Por Larranaga Picadores.

I was just reading through the 2014 release thread and was interested by the new PL release - the Picardores, Looking through Trevor's website I saw that there used to be an old PL named the Picadores and noticed they don't seem to be that far apart size wise, 44 x 127 (old) vs 48 x 127 (new) does this seem to suggest that even if not exact re-introductions Habanos is maybe starting to look at the back catalogue for inspiration for new releases?

Everything old is new again

After the Success HSA had with the Retro styling of the RA Extra and then the La Flor De Cano and La Escepcion after that, I guess someone at HSA has decided there is some merit to opening the history books when looking for new ideas

Now they just have to listen to the masses

Punch SS Series

Partagas serie du connoisseur line

Punch Royal selection

Etc Etc the list goes on and on ...............

• Like 1

I think this is a good marketing strategie.There are a lot of cigars and to create a new and to establish is hard.Everybody is speaking about the old cigars and that they was much better and so they remember and went back to the old blends and seizes.

After the Success HSA had with the Retro styling of the RA Extra and then the La Flor De Cano and La Escepcion after that, I guess someone at HSA has decided there is some merit to opening the history books when looking for new ideas

Punch SS Series

Punch Royal selection

Etc Etc the list goes on and on ...............

One can only hope...

Punch SS Series

Punch Royal selection

The masses? Maybe a few hundreds people on cigar boards plus a handful of journalists and importers/merchants…

These cigars were cutted because they didn't sell…

The masses? Maybe a few hundreds people on cigar boards plus a handful of journalists and importers/merchants…

These cigars were cutted because they didn't sell…

Quiet possibly right but a few hundred people of exceptional tastes the rest peasants

These cigars and many others that have been culled sellers or not leave some of the crap they are peddling today in their wake

Would you not agree