La Escepcion

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you tried them? Are you particularly fond of the size? If not, why take a crapshoot as expensive? Rarity, prestige and an extra band don't coat a palate…

That's not a bad per stick cost. IMO they're excellent cigars. Even if they're not to your liking, I'm sure you can trade/sell them for cigars you enjoy more.

12 years 5 months 3 days and 7 hours according to the latest studies…

IMO the box I have is very good. Love the size, construction is excellent, flavors are rich and presentation is great.

If you don't like them you will not have any problem getting rid of them.

I would be happy to trade you.

Absolutely worth it.

But I am biased, as it's an Italian regional and my surname is Festa, plus, I love lonsdales.

And if you were lucky enough to pick up a jar, and the two boxes you needed to fill it with 30 sticks, then the second box, realistically, cost you half price.

Either that or the jar was free. ok.gif

Lonsdales??????

The La Escep is the size of a Lonsdale. It's the vitola of the cigar.

No, it's not. It's a Panetela. 38x166.

Lonsdales are 44x195

I was questioning referring to it as a Lonsdale, not what is a Lonsdale.

It's the perfect sized cigar. Skinny enough to deliver tons of flavor and long enough to enjoy for an hour to hour and a half depending on how quickly you smoke. Some NC manufacturers call the size a petit lancero. I have smoked my share of Opus X Petit Lancero and the LeE is much better.

Forgive me!!!!!!

It is a panetela.

I love those too.

no worries mate

I enjoyed them so I would say it's definitely worth picking up at least a couple. I would say they are on the pricier side mainly due to it being so limited and from Italy, not to mention it's a marca that's been extinct. From what I remember, it had tons of flavors and was very complex.

In fact, thank you for this post, I'm going to bring one with me when I go to DR in march. Definitely a nice special occasion kind of smoke.

Oh, and here's a pic to persuade you

IMG_4385_zpsed843791.jpg

This will be the first cigar that I smoke when the weather gets nicer. I've got 3 that I acquired in a trade earlier in December and it's been killing me to sit on them. I've read so many good things that I hope it lives up to my already lofty expectations.

• Like 1