NEVER sack the bloke who does your signs...

They do a fantastic pint there! I think old speckled hen is one of theirs?

Speckled Hen is Morland, now owned by Greene King.

Used to live up that way, Blackburn Vs Burnley football derbies are quite something to behold!

Speckled Hen is Morland, now owned by Greene King.

Used to live up that way, Blackburn Vs Burnley football derbies are quite something to behold!

I'm trying to think what they do without using google lol, I know they do quite a lot of real ales that my locals have as guest ales, I know they are good because I have memory gaps! :D

I'm trying to think what they do without using google lol, I know they do quite a lot of real ales that my locals have as guest ales, I know they are good because I have memory gaps! biggrin.png

Today, Daniel Thwaites’ diverse portfolio of beers, lagers and ciders are enjoyed throughout the length and breadth of the UK, both at home and in pubs and bars.It is known for its traditional ales such as Thwaites Original and Dark Mild, which won the Champion Beer of Britain award twice. jester.gif

The Thwaites/Twats sign happened after the company announced redundancies....

exactly. sacked about 60 staff. no wonder an organised company has sacked workers removed immediately.

as for the 'dumping' signs, a barrister mate of mine had his divorce papers served by the hooker he was seeing. in chambers. apparently the wife had him followed, caught him out. the hooker (whom this idiot seemed to think loved him) was no problems at all in accepting money from the wife (read - husband's account) to serve the papers.

apparently it really was priceless.

• Like 1

exactly. sacked about 60 staff. no wonder an organised company has sacked workers removed immediately.

as for the 'dumping' signs, a barrister mate of mine had his divorce papers served by the hooker he was seeing. in chambers. apparently the wife had him followed, caught him out. the hooker (whom this idiot seemed to think loved him) was no problems at all in accepting money from the wife (read - husband's account) to serve the papers.

apparently it really was priceless.

no.gif ....what's the world coming to when you can't trust a hooker.....