30 day Churchill Challenge - It's for the children!

LordAnubis

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Challenge: Most of you probably know i'm not too regular a smoker (generally one cigar a week, and normally a PC size). I am doing a challenge where i smoke a Churchill cigar every day for 30 day

Day 1: Ok so no find the cigar in this one.. this is a special cigar so wanted to show it off First day, kicking this challenge off with a Partagas Gran Reserva. It's fly out night so all the peopl

Day 29: Penultimate cigar! Wanted to go to the Dubai Boat Show today but when I got there was told it only opens between 15:00 and 21:00. Stuff that. So walked along JBR Walk. The La Casa Del Haban

Great stuff Mus you are a man with an enormous heart and sorely missed over here in the West,good luck with your challange

cheers

Cheers folks, keep up the good commenting smile.png

West, can only afford the cigar thanks to the money printer known as mining smile.png And thanks for your generosity.

Ahaha Martin! I will have to find this statue! It'll probably be pissing down when i'm there though i bet. Looking forward to catching up with you and Alan again party.gif

khomeinist, nah wont be in mali for any of it (well only the first day and last day) i'm on my month off now so doign some travelling.

Thanks for your generosity tony, good stuff!

Jerroco, love your form smile.png

and oliverdst.... i'm Australian... i'll do what i want smile.pngnyah.gif

Thanks all... keep up the posting smile.png It's 03:36 here... time to pack my bags and pack up my room, then get breakfast at 04:30 and smoke my cigar for today before getting on the plane outta here party.gif ... This will challenge me... smoking a church at this hour of the morning. Will post a pic up later on today when i land in Accra. Will actually hide the cigar this time. I'm on a plane/in transit till i land in Dubai on saturday morning local time.

I would also like to add my support to the cause and take my hat off to your efforts!

Can I also add that when you complete your challenge, you’ll have smoked approximately 5340 mm/17ft 6inches) of cigar (very roughly worked out)….something to put on the resume for sure!