greetings from Iceland

subport

Hi all

Registered last September but active reader for about a year now.

Smokin' cigars 4-5 yrs, preferred cubans (partagas, bolivar, monte, upmann) but like NC's as well. (pepin, oliva...etc...)

Great site, great people so decided to come out from the silent cave :)

Peter

• Like 2

Thanks everyone.

Oh yeah more options here though none of them are HQ. The main tobacco shop in Reykjavik sells CC and NC in not that wide variety and quite expensive due to taxes and customs. Couple of other shops here and there with quite a few to choose from.

• Like 1

Well the main store gets everything through scandinavian lcdh which is one of the (if not THE) most expensive.

Cigar friendly places are off the table due to smoking ban in bars and restaurants and public places. Few outside shelters (heated and covered) and private places of course.

Well this is definitely not a cigar friendly country starts from weather ends with laws, hehe but still :)

• Like 1

Hi and welcome, Peter!

I visited Island a couple of years back and had a hard time finding cigars. I brought my own so didnt suffer... I remember only one tobacco shop, Bjorks, and they were poorly stocked. Other than that I simply loved the visit. A fantastic land.

• Like 1

Welcome

Cheers mates!

Yes, Bjork is one of the biggest at the moment and they have better supply lately. They got 3-4 more cabinets loaded. I am pushing them hard where to go and stock up on good things even though I barely buy there. Just need to keep the good connection haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi and welcome Peter

You with CCP?

Cheers

• 2 years later...

Hello Peter

I am traveling to Iceland for a bachelor party mid-June. From my readings, I should buy some cigars at duty free when I arrive. 

Just curious, are there any gentleman's clubs there? Any suggestions on things we should do?

Thanks

BG