Quai D'Orsay Corona MUR ABR 13 Video Review

El Presidente

Ken and I filmed this back in November from memory. I then managed to lose the SD card lookaround.gif .....but all is now good. Back to filming next week for 2014. Looking forward to trying the plethora of new releases.

you lost the photos? or you lost the camera? or both?

My you beaut Samsung 1 metre waterproof phone/camera aparently needs the platic plug attached to be waterproof.....

McDonalds Happy Meal toys are less flimsy.

Wow, very surprised on how much you and Ken did not like the youngins. I have had really good luck with my 2012 sticks, but have another box in storage. Cant wait to hold on to them for another 3 years to see how they transform.

2009's are coming around. They have the same medium/medium full body Rob identified, but the flavors are there. Cinnamon spice, cream and some wood. I love cinnamon in cigars, but it's better when accompanied by sweetness. I think these have another 2-4 years before the sweetness comes into play - if it does.

Yep 18 months-2years and they really open up, love these

I've been steadily smoking from my nov 11 box since last year and forcefully so. I wasn't really enjoying them but they improved a shade every couple of months. It wasn't until the 2 year mark where they were thoroughly enjoyable and started giving them out. My buddy smoked the one I gave him while he was in puerto rico (never had one) last week and he said it tasted awesome. I forgot to mention however that I smoked a recent production and while different it was very enjoyable so I'm not sure what the deal is from the new one you smoked and the one I smoked, maybe I hit the right window. Planning on a couple more boxes as well as imperiales soon.