Packers vs Niners

So far it has been a great opening weekend in the NFL. Yesterdays games were both crazy games.Colts were down by 28 points I believe at half to the Chiefs and came back to win by a point. The late game the Saints kicked a last second field goal to beat the Eagles.

Today the Charges and Bengals game was kinda boring. Played in the pouring rain, the Bengals had too many turnovers to hold of the Charges. Next up we have in my mind the game of the week! Packers vs Niners. With wind chill looks like it could be -15 degrees. This should be a great game played in brutal weather. Looking forward to having a few friends over and smoking some good cigars! Going to try my first Behike 56, also looking forward to that party.gif .

Should be one hell of a game. My prediction is 34-31 Green Bay kicks a last second field for the win. I am a New York Giants fan so our season end long ago. Chime on on predictions or who you like to go the distance and win the Superbowl.

What time do the Cowboys play? no.gifcovereyes.gif

Just happy to see SD with a win in the playoffs. Would love to see them go all the way but if they do it will be bitter sweet. I really wanted them to do it with Schottenheimers team. Missing LT, Seau, Sproles and more. But I would still love to see my bolts goooooo a llllll theeeeee wayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

GBs fans must have known they were going to lose.

1st time GB didn't sell out in over 300 games & I couldn't be happier with the outcome of the game!

It was a great game. It really ebbed and flowed from one side to the other the whole game. Kapernick was the wildcard and he showed up for one of the first times this year. His rushing was the difference in the game.

Also, towards the end of the game Aaron Rogers had a clear path to the end zone, but he chose to throw it away. Before his injury he would have at least tried to run it in.

Green Bay/San Fran was a great game.In fact all 4games this weekend were real competitive and entertaining.Overall a great 2days for the NFL.Sorry Packer fans...to much Colin Kapernick.That guy is a friggin beast!