Started my own blog...

…well I am happy to say that I was the first to add a comment. Good luck on the venture mate. I have been working on starting a site dedicated to cigars storage. I am hoping to see that come to fruition this upcoming year.

-Piggy

…well I am happy to say that I was the first to add a comment. Good luck on the venture mate. I have been working on starting a site dedicated to cigars storage. I am hoping to see that come to fruition this upcoming year.

-Piggy

ok.gif Thanks!

Good luck with it, it can be massively rewarding experience…I started mine as an experiment and over 200 posts later….

defo with getting on twitter too to spread the word...

Cheers

The soil has been turned and seeds planted. Loved the review, but IMHO, for your blog to grow, visual eye candy is a must. Kinda like eating out. You eat with your eyes first. I suggest working on the pics. Showcase the cigar (good lighting, and angle) before you spark it up. Snap the pics as it is reviewed (in thirds), and incorporate the pics into each review section. Again, please keep an eye on lighting. I think you have a great start here, but for this to grow, you have to water it with well shot pics, and it will sprout!. BTW, just added it to my bookmarks, and look forward to seeing it grow.

The soil has been turned and seeds planted. Loved the review, but IMHO, for your blog to grow, visual eye candy is a must. Kinda like eating out. You eat with your eyes first. I suggest working on the pics. Showcase the cigar (good lighting, and angle) before you spark it up. Snap the pics as it is reviewed (in thirds), and incorporate the pics into each review section. Again, please keep an eye on lighting. I think you have a great start here, but for this to grow, you have to water it with well shot pics, and it will sprout!. BTW, just added it to my bookmarks, and look forward to seeing it grow.

Thanks for the advice. I totally agree with having good, well-lit shots. In the future I'll be using my Canon 40D for pics. No more iPad for pics lol.

Thanks for the advice. I totally agree with having good, well-lit shots. In the future I'll be using my Canon 40D for pics. No more iPad for pics lol.

Look forward to it! Can't wait!